Message- zoro 💕

Supnosis: After reminiscing on your past, you long live the message left for you by the last of your kind alive. You sit at night at the observatory pole and you share your thoughts with zoro. The man you exchange passionate nights without much more. Or no?

Also to be better understand the shot, be ware that you are a feline kind of human, you're human both in ears and body, but with a cat-like tail. A kitsune to be exact. Your mother married a swordsman. One who did not stay loyal and left your family to rot away faking his death and leaving her for her demise. You don't get along with swordsman.

The entire world hates your species. Swordsman pursue your kind as a game and honor. Priests that want reputation by eradicating the devil, and marines who want your head. Even civilians.
————————————

You sat on the ground alone beside your bed. Around you were pictures and items that belonged to him. Memories scattered around without an owner to proclaim them.

For example, the pictures of your face wearing a tribal dress and the jewelry given by the grandmothers. Your face painted in that red ceramic color, your eyes the happiest you'd seen yourself. You'd never looked as beautiful as in that picture that he took. Pictures that you'd never known about.

Others were most of the two together as friends, with his grumpy look and your cheerful smile, going around the world in a small caravel in that two year period you were apart from the straw hats. You'd taken them but he'd printed them and kept them.

Some pictures revealed his childhood with his mother and father.

It was a life that had interlocked with yours, but its owner was gone. Yet, as you stared at these items, you felt closer to this person as if you got to know him once and one more time.

The jewelry he wore, his marine uniform folded neatly outside the box you kept his things, along with his medals he pridefully wore in his ceremony for his inauguration in the marine force.

It felt off as you stared at them still. These didn't belong to you. Yet they were given to you by his only friend, a fish man who looked for you to personally give you his personal items that he thought. No, he knew, he'd want it that way.

In your hand there was a transporter snail with a recording you'd heard two times now in your life. It calmed you and it also made your heart tear.

You pressed the button and you listened to the raspy sound of the recording as it began, the snail jiggling in your hand.

It starts in silence that makes you wonder if there was a voice behind it. "......"

"............(Y/N)....." it called out your name.

———————-

You went out and you climbed the observatory pole and once you reached you saw zoro there sitting.

"Oh. Sorry didn't know it was occupied." You looked down, your mood off as you slowly began to leave before he replied.

"It's fine." He answered. "You can sit here if you want."

You stopped and sat by his side. Zoro stared at the sky and so did you.

"What are you thinking?" You asked. "As you stare so deeply in the sky."

"You know well, who I'm thinking of."

"Kuina." You softly smiled. "Sure, she's watching you. You're doing good Roronoa"

Zoro looked your way. A monotone expression on his face. Two years ago he'd have some kind of emotion on his face, but now he held a stone glare.

"But not enough" he whispered. "Not yet"