Nothing more - Zoro🍋

You looked out the window of the birds nest and then you felt a shiver run down your spine as you felt a cold wave of someone's voice on your ear.

"What are you looking at?" Zoro asked as he placed his hand beside you and leaned over you to see outside. His tall figure shadowing you.

"I-" you blushed and turned away. "I -. I am just looking out. Luffy is playing with Chopper and Ussop. I think they are fishing"

Zoro grinned at your reaction, and he looked outside as he faked to look at the others, a hand snaking around your waist and pulling you against his chest. "You nervous?" He asked curious.

"Well yes, you're hugging me" you answered. You felt vulnerable at his presence. He always had this  powerful presence over you ever since you two met.

Zoro's large build surrounded you. His hand claiming your body slowly knowing how well it responded to his touch.

"Don't like it?" He asked with derision.

You had begun to purr and you grunted his name "Zoro" you looked back to glare at him.

"What?" He smirked, his hand going lower near the indent of your bottom lips.  "Wouldn't you like to try it like this?" He whispered into your ear. His deep raspy voice heating you right where you wanted.

He grasped your hand and pinned it against the wall as his bulge rubbed against you, his hand pushing you into his body.

"What do you mean?" You tried to defend. "It's daylight and the others" you exclaimed. "They can come and catch us"

"You like it don't you?" He asked as he knew the answer from your purring. "You're purring little kitty"

"Roro~ stop" you uttered his nickname and he pulled down your jean shorts and your black lace underwear. "This is so wrong" you warned as you prepared to fall for his arms.

He started to rail you right in front of the door. You began to moan and you leaned into him. "Don't keep quiet kitty, let them hear how dirty you really are" he threatened as he entered deeper into your insides. You moaned slightly louder and he bit your neck.

"Zoro, god"

The door suddenly opened and Zoro slammed it back shut. His pace breaking off and his breath cut short as his heart dropped.

"HEY MARIMO HEAD WHY YOU SLAM THE DOOR INTO MY FACE! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR AND FACE ME YOU COWARD!"

He recognized that voice. It was the most annoying one of the crew.

"FUCK OFF YOU IDIOT COOK!" He thrusted into you harder. Regaining confidence since it was only him.

If he heard you, better, it didn't matter. He wanted to let him know in some part of him, that he was making you his. No

"I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU! IM JUST LOOKING FOR (Y/N), luffy's looking for her and I want to feed my (Y/N). Have you seen her?"

He grasped your chest and you covered your mouth. Moaning into your hands. He slowly thrusted you and yet so deep.

"No, haven't seen her tail around." He answered. "But she might be under me" he didn't lie.

"Under you?" Sanji fumed. "No! I already told you she's not at the kitchen. Anyway, just let her know to come down when you see her. I don't want to spend another minute talking to you"

"Yeah yeah go look for her somewhere else" zoro scoffed as he looked down and grasped a bunch of your hair.

Sanji tilted his head wondering why Zoro was so arrogant and rude. Noticing how he sweated and panted. But then he remembered he was Zoro. Sweaty man without any sense of morality, a brute without care for a lady. He left, a tray with caramel croissants he made for you in hand.

"Don't you dare stop" you ordered once you were sure Sanji left. You had submitted to his touch just like those nights you spent with him at night due to uncontainable lust every now and then. Rare. Sleeping with each other and thinking about your actions after finishing. Running away without a word to each other. Shocked that something happened between the two. After all, he knew you loved Luffy, and only slept with him for sorrow, drunk and bitter. Yet, it kept on at the hallway, then it was awkward between the two. Your friendship compromised until it was forgotten with time and it happened again. Same cycle of time, and again, and then again. And now.

Now, it was slightly different, he had instigated it, you had followed his lead and succumbed to his attention.

"Who said I'm stopping woman?"

"I'm just ordering you around swordsman"

The rest of the session was full of grunting and moaning. Nothing more between the two like always straight to the point.

He sped up as he figured that'll make you moan louder. Skin against skin.

The two of you orgasm and tainted the small circular window with each other's hand prints. You panted and he stuck a finger inside of you. Stretching you out as his sperm drench you and he took himself out. A hand under your shirt still playing with your chest.

He parted and the two stared at each other for a moment. You had leaned against the wall, your shorts off and messy hair. Lazy eyes and thoughtful minds.

You fixed your hair and left after fixing your shorts. Zoro looked down breathing heavily. Fixing himself before going out too. Knowing well, this was just one time thing. Without a word like always at night. He panted and he smiled. He held his swords and exited. He felt happier than ever. Yet, he took a distance from you the rest of the day, a long time to pass until something as unholy to happen again. For your relationship with him to settle to what it was, forgetting and forgiving.

A few days later. He was arguing with you as he patted on your head and you smiled gently. Your innocent look and kindness surrounding you as if nothing happened. He smiled back eager to fight nothing but swords and unreturned love for you. The straw hats going on.

It happened always on impulse, lust, and attraction. Nothing more. Right?