Zoro pulls down your Bun 💕- TO BE EDITED

You often wore clothes that of Alabasta because it covered you the most and allowed you flexibility to fight enemies.

Yes, sure you put in dresses and shorts and skirts and all kinds of things, but it wasn't often. You didn't mind because you liked it, but zoro also saw the way you would smile at Nami come out her shopping spree, moving her hips in low jeans and bra.

You'd look at the store and stare at the dresses. Before you set off to follow. Your hand on your sword as you ambled by in that buff manner. Shoulders relaxed and confident in your power, a lazy grin on your face.

Stopping to look behind you when you felt someone grasp your hair and pull it. Undoing your bun.

Your eyes widened and noticed it was him.

It was zoro who playfully smiled and passed you.

You let your hair flow, your curls framing your face and becoming a woman. You smile as you stared at the mirror for a second and you fixed it behind your left ear. Giving a knowing look at Zoro who knew what you thought.

You walked by his side, your walk changing slightly. Your hips moving a bit more, your hands back. Your eyes focused on his and he matched your pace, walking with his hand on his sword and smug look on his face. Relaxed and buff.

You smiled and he adored your natural girly nature. The way you smiled at him so softly, and your cheeks blushed, and your eyes glimmered. Your timid personality protruding and your Cat-Like walk. He needed to remind you that you are a woman that didn't compare to anyone.