Healing

AN: thank you so much for 100+ reads :3! I didn't expect it to get so many reads to be honest.😭 I hope you enjoy this chapter, this time it's Lucifer focused.

**The next day**

*Lucifer was walking in the hallway, trying to get something to eat in the morning.  He spots Charlie and finds her talking to vaggie about a new activity.* "And I think this will finally make everyone get along-" *Charlie notices Lucifer walking up to him.*  "oh hi dad! Is Alastor okay?" *She questions in concern for her deer friend.* "Oh he's fine, he just had a big scar on his chest." *he says reassuringly.* "Oh he did? Well I hope you helped him out..right?"

*Lucifer chuckles awkwardly.* "well uh- I didn't" *Charlie raises an eyebrow* "then what were you doing out there for 10 minutes..."

"Singing..?" *Lucifer shrugs. Vaggie giggles a bit at how similar the two are.* "you're just as bad As your daughter." *she muses while looking at Charlie.*

*Lucifer chuckles awkwardly and looks over to her daughter who looks like she's about to burst in a second.*

"Ok vaggie, let's go tell the others about our plan!" *she then runs off, pulling  vaggie behind her eagerly causing her to blush.*

*Lucifer smiles fondly and follows after them.*

**In the lobby room**

*the other residents walk up to a very excited Charlie*

"ok ok guys, you guys are going to love this pl-"
*suddenly a explosion is heard from the wall behind them*

"Hey bitches!" *Says cherry bom, who is currently holding another bomb. She throws the bomb far away, causing an explosion from afar.*

"Cherry? You're back!" *Angel says as he runs over to cherry bomb and hugs her.*

*Cherry bomb laughs a bit.* "Geez chill angel, I've only been gone for a day!" *she says playfully as angel dust is still hugging her.*

"I know you just, left so suddenly and seemed upset. Are you ok after?..." *he trails off. Cherry frowns before smiling again.* "of course I am!" *she says reassuringly. Angel dust smiles softly and lets go.* "Alright, at least you're doin' okay."

*Charlie watches with a smile, she then remembers what she was doing in the first place.* "Ok! Now that we got another person this will be so much easier!" *she says in excitement.*

"Sure I can tune in on some redemption stuff.."

"For fifty bucks." *she says as she lends her hand out*

*Charlie sighs and gives Cherry bomb 50$*
"Sweeet! Now what do I have to do?" *she says suddenly invested.*

"Well I'm going to explain it! Could everyone gather around please!"

*everyone does as she says and lazily sits on the furniture.*
"Ok so, my activity is that everyone is gonna be paired with one other person of my choosing for a week! Each day we'll do a contest that'll show our trust and care towards each other so we can be one big happy family and help each other redeem-" *she pauses, realizing she is rambling.*

"Yea you get the point.." *she sweat drops.*

*Angel dust raises his hand.*
*Charlie turns her attention over to him.* "Ahh uhm, yes angel dust?" *she smiles.*

"And what type of trust activities will there be?" *he questions with a curious smile on his face.*

"That will be a surprise! Now here are your pairs- vaggie go get the paper." *vaggie runs over to grab a list  and hands it to Charlie.*

"First we have , Husker and Cherry bomb!"
*Husker just takes a sip of his booze casually as Cherry bomb sighs.* "Not this guy, he's so booorriinng" *she wines as Husker just ignores her comment.*

"Uhm well..maybe he isn't as boring as you think! The next pairing is Angel dust and nifty!"

*Nifty looks up from..whatever she was doing and runs up to angel dust.* "we're gonna have SOOO much fun" *she giggles mischievously.*

"Sure toots" *he pats niftys head awkwardly.*

"Me and vaggie!" *charlie happily hugs Vaggie as vaggie hugs back with a small smile.*

*lucifers eyes widen in realization on who he's going to be paired with.* "Oh no.." *Lucifer facepalms.*

*Alastor caught on to, he just was expecting it considering this is about trust.*

"Lastly, my dad and alastor!" *she says as she clasps her hands together.*

"Oh fuck no! I'm not getting paired with this- this- cannibal!" *he exclaims.*
"For once I agree with this dwarf"
"Not a dwarf.."
"You sure are"
"They what are you, a giraffe?"
"I'm not a giraffe considering the other demons, though it's quite amusing considering your height."
"I'M 5'6!" (Fun fact: that is my height.)
"And I'm 7'0, you need to catch up with the others if you wanna be seen as intimidating."
"5'6 ISNT EVEN THAT BA-"
"FOR GOODNESS SAKE COULD YOU STOP ARGUING!" *vaggie says, very annoyed by there bantering.*
"Sorry I guess" *Lucifer mutters and turns away from alastor
"My apologies" *Alastor also apologizes and looks away from Lucifer.*

*Charlie sweatdrops.* "well uhm!..you are dismissed to do whatever you want! Come back here before it's midnight!" *she smiles* "come on vaggie I know exactly where to go!" *charlie runs off with vaggie following behind her.*

*everyone else goes off somewhere, except Lucifer and Alastor.*

"So are you gonna choose to go somewhere?" *Lucifer asks in an annoyed tone.* "I thought your majesty would like to choose!" *Alastor says teasingly while leaning down to Lucifer's height.*

*Lucifer rolls his eyes.* "This is gonna be seven days of hell isn't it?"
"Already in it!" *Alastor responds with his usual smile.*

"No shit.." *he mutters.*
"I'm just saying!" *Alastor shrugs.*
"Let's just go.." *Lucifer walks off, not caring if Alastor follows or not.*
"Good idea!" *Alastor says before following Lucifer.*