Losing battery

*After the extermination, which was cut off early due to Charlie's success. Alastor crawls into his radio tower, wincing at the pain of his deep scar on his chest. He had failed to beat Adam, in fact he barely made a scratch on him. He was lucky enough to escape death, but he can't help but feel as if he's losing power, to which he will not allow. He doesn't want all of hell to know that Alastor, the radio demon is a cowardly overlord who had a big ego and died because of it. He sits on the hard floor as he grips onto his stomach, wincing in pain.*

"If only I had all my power, I could've possibly, just perhaps have beaten Adam. If only I hadn't-" *His shadow towers over him.* "oh Alastor, might I remind you that you need to complete our deal first?" *the shadow above says in a taunting voice.* "I'm trying to complete it as fast as I can, you see Charlie is a very gullib-" *he gets cut off* "well then why haven't you completed it faster? It's been over 6 months Alastor, you don't like the hotel do you?" *the shadow says, very agitated. Alastor sighs and looks down at the ground frustrated. He did not want to admit that he did kind of like the hotel just a bit.* "No, I don't like the hotel." *Alastor says, conflicted whether if he's lying or not. The shadow does a grim smile.* "That's what I like to hear. now go away, I'm done with you."

*the shadow shrinks into a smaller one. Alastor's deer ears droop, he feels stressed and in pain at the moment. Either way, he must show that he's not dead to the other residents of the hotel. He teleports out of the radio tower and to the hotel, to which Charlie and the others are rebuilding. He joins in with the singing by saying;* "and we're doing it with a smile!" *he points to fingers at his mouth as Charlie runs over to hug her, she was very concerned about Alastor and his state. Alastor notices Lucifer and decides to bug him by giving him a glare, Lucifer responds negatively;*

"Not this guy again!" *he turns away and scowls. After a while, the hotel is rebuilt into a bigger and better hotel. They all look inside with proud smiles and looks on there faces. Alastor looks for a few seconds before scurrying to his new room, he's more worried about the scar on his chest if anything. Lucifer notices and rolls his eyes* "can't even appreciate something for 5 minutes..*he mutters to himself.*

*Alastor sits on the edge of his bed.*"Fuck.." *he says as he gets a closer look on how deep it is.* "I need my power back as soon as possible..I can't be seen as weak." *he mutters to himself in frustration. He hears a knock on his door and tries to cover it up as soon as possible.* "who is it?" *his ears perk up.* "It's lucif-" *Alastor stops him mid sentence.* "you are excused ." *he says in a snarky tone. He can hear Lucifer's annoyed sigh from outside the door.He smiles to himself knowing that he can make such a powerful being pissed.* "Look, Charlie told me to check on you so.." *Lucifer leans against the door, after a few seconds Alastor responds.* "Fine, you can come in" *Lucifer teleports in, he looks around the room before glaring at Alastor.*

"Al', I know you're planning to do something I'm not dumb." *Alastor's smile grows slightly wider.* "Oh really you have? What a surprise." *he says with sarcasm in his voice as he shrugs. Lucifer isn't really amused by it though, he leans in closer as his eyebrows furrow.* "If it has anything to do with ruining my daughter's goal, I promise I won't hesitate to wipe that smile off your face." *he says in a threatening tone. Alastor doesn't seem intimidated though, no matter how much more powerful Lucifer is. He lets out a soft chuckle as a response.* "Lucifer, please get out of my face. I am very fond of my own space" *he pushes Lucifer away, almost tripping him. Alastor dusts off his coat as if Lucifer was filled with germs, which is exactly what he thinks. Lucifer stands up straight and crosses his arms.*

"why the fuck are you suck a stubborn prick?" *Lucifer says in an agitated tone while glaring at Alastor.* "I'm not, I just am to you" *he says, purposefully using his tone to annoy Lucifer.* "I could kill you right now bu—" "but you don't want to, do you?" *Alastor interrupts.* "could you let me finish my fuc-" "You wouldn't want your daughter to know that her father killed a friend of hers hm?" *He interrupts once again, causing Lucifer to let out a spark of his demon form.* "FOR GOODNESS SAKE COULD YOU-" *The flame dies down once he notices Alastor's smug expression.* "why'd you stop hm?" *he says in a taunting voice. Lucifer growls in annoyance as he calms down.* "Fuck you." *Lucifer says before walking out the door. Alastor watches as he slams the door, he chuckles a bit before saying;* "such a short tempered king" *he muses before removing his hands. He sees blood dripping from his stomach.* "now..how do I fix this?" *he mutters under his breath.*

Authors note: Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, once again this is my first time writing on here 😭 so I'm trying my best. I'd appreciate if you'd leave comments so I can get to know opinions for self criticism. Anyways, enjoy the next chapter!