Repenting: Turning a new leaf

Veronica's pov.

"I hope to tell the truth and nothing else but the truth, so help me god."

I said as I finished two bottles of alcohol.

Chloe was right, we can't make things worse or someone might go to jail.

But I'm dying inside, keeping everything secret is giving me suicidal thoughts.

I called all my siblings to my house and downed half of the third bottle to get liquid courage.

Karla our eldest sibling showed up and rushed in.

When she the bottle in my hand she smiled bitterly.

"Did you call me here to tell me that I've failed you again?"

Said Karla looking at the two empty bottles next to the one I'm drinking.

"What? No. You need to sit down for this one.
Once the others arrive I'll tell you the the whole truth."

I said to Karla who looked at me worried as she sat down.

Venice my second sibling and brother, rushed to hug me and took the bottle away from me.

"Veron, this is not you. You don't drink alcohol at all."

Said Venice hugging me and rubbing my back.

Ah yes, his  pure, gentle, patient and never gets angry at any of us, just really worried.

An angel who is supportive and has unconditionally love.

"Thank you brother. I'm glad you still don't hate me after everything I've done to push you away."

I said in gratitude and appreciation.
But I gently undid his hands around me and led him tipsy to sit on the couch.

When he looked at Karla with alarm she just shrugged her shoulders.
Kristal showed up livid and completely annoyed.

"God damnit Veron! You better be on your death bed, making me cancel 6 meetings to be here.
Wow, you are drunk huh?
Wait.....she called you two here? Let me make myself comfortable than.
This is some serious tea than."

Said Kristal snatching the bottle of wine from Venice's hands and drinking. Venice looked at her worried and took it back after she took a sip.

Now we were waiting for the destruction kids, my so called twin brothers who probably won't come. To my utter surprise they showed up but not alone.

Nick showed up with a cute looking guy who seem feminine, even though he wore men's clothes. His brown hair was up to his back and tired with a black ribbon.

Brice showed up with a guy who was wearing a dress and six inch heels and gorgeous make up. I smirked knowingly because as Macho as my brothers were growing up. They always tried to show tenderness to their friends.

They didn't rough them up the way they roughed me up when we were playing wrestling match. They always were gentle and caring to their friends. They hospitality didn't extend to females though.

Okay it's time to apologize for everything I've done and promise to do better.

"Karla I blamed you for everything that went wrong in my life.
I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that drama. I said that I hate you but trust me, I would give you a kidney if you needed it."

I said searching my pockets for a cigar.

Karla was speechless and didn't understand what was happening. I treated her like crap because she is beautiful, level headed and showed up each time I needed her.