Twice as Mature

Layla's pov.

"Oh no sorry. I didn't mean to drop it."

Said Arrow looking devastated as her eyes started to water.

"This is why I said put it down in the first place but you didn't bother to listen.
I guess I have to be the mature one and not get upset about my brand new phone swimming in Mistress's bathing tub."

Said the new nanny,
looking very annoyed and rightfully so.

Just when I think Arrow is getting reasonable she goes and proves me wrong.

"I would love some privacy. We'll discuss this when I'm fully dressed."

I said sighing at the fact that I now had to order a new phone for Arrow's Nanny.

Atleast by tomorrow morning and give her a day off to go cool off.
Her family is not in this country so I can only imagine the inconveniences that she'll go through.

Arrow ran out while the nanny bowed her head respectfully and apologized for interrupting my bath.

"I'm really sorry Mistress,
I know I should of knocked and not rushed in after Arrow invading your privacy."

Said the Nanny
and left before I could respond.
Poor thing. I bet she regrets taking this job.

I'll definitely have to punish Arrow so she remembers not to touch other people's things.

A good time out for 10mins facing the wall standing will do wonders for her. Every action has consequences in the world especially in my house.

So much for a relaxing bath.
My life is like a Tv reality show like this kind of stuff be always happening to us.

It was time to get ready for my date but old memories of my mother that were long forgotten surfaced.

14 year old Layla's memory

My mom had a friend that dressed like a man and acted like a man.

Even though it was clear as day that her friend was a woman.

The sun was shining without a single cloud in the sky on a hot summer vacation day.

The lady gave me sweets and always show up when my father went on long trips.

I was chewing on a piece of strawberries crunch candy when I heard noises coming from above. Strange noises and moving of furniture banging against the floor.

I know I should of minded my own business and make tea to go with the buscuits that the lady bought. Yet curiousness overwhelmed me to go see what was happening.

When I got to the door I opened it carefully and prayed it made no sound. I snuck in and hid behind the curtain.

They are pretty thick and were away from the wall and made the perfect spying spot.

Once I had settled in a safe place
I looked at what was happening in my parents bedroom and couldn't believe my eyes.

My mother and her tomboy friend were going at each other right there on my father's bed. She was having it with a woman. So even this is possible in the world?

I pulled out my phone and took several pictures and started recording a video. It was for research purposes and not for blackmail at all.

Some how the stars didn't align and I got caught.
The Tom boy immediately snatched my phone and deleted everything than bashed it against the wall.

"A little devil like you is entertaining herself with other people's lives.
What would you gain from telling your dad?
Only being homeless."

She said scoffing as she quickly got dressed.