𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐲 🗝️

{ Hi! Writer here... Hope you will enjoy this story... The thing i wants to tell is that it's my first time writing a ff and also my english is weak because it's not my first language... So if you see any mistake let me know... THANK YOU!! }

CHAPTER 1

Author's POV:-

It's a beautiful restaurant on the corner of the street. Everyone is busy with their partners, some eating food. Some enjoying the weather.

On a table in the center of the restaurant they are sitting in front of each other. She trying to hold his anger but he keep teasing her again and again. They are meeting after long time and he is flirting with her... And now his point is why she is single...

(They are not friends they was in highschool, he is the popular guy of school who just love to tease others, especially her

(They are not friends they was in highschool, he is the popular guy of school who just love to tease others, especially her. They talked, but never ended up as friends because he always tease her and she tries to ignore him.)

She stood up and pick the glass full of juice and..

*Splash*

He is seeing her with wet and confused face... :)

~minute of deep dead silence....

"What the f***!!" He shouted.

"You just ruined my brand new Ck shirt... You're going to pay for this..." He stood up.

"I did what I should do way before than now..." She replied with more anger.

*Everyone start looking at them*

She grabbed her bag and tried to walk out but... He grabbed her arm and stop her...

"You can't go this easily BABY GIRL" He said with an evil smirk.

"Just leave my a~...." She tried to speak but he cut her in middle.

"Ahan!! As I said you have to pay me back for what you did... You even ruined my face..." He said with a weird evil smile.

"You deserve this... And stay away from me..." She shouted.

"Who said I'm here to keep the distance BBG" said again with an evil smirk.

"I will call the poli~... AHH~~" He clinched her wrist.

"Don't make me do what i don't want too..." He said with red eyes.

"What do you want from me?!!" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"Just nothing..." He whispered in his ear in his deep voice.

"Then leave me alone~"

"I just can't... I don't want to you set you free again..." He said with a smirk.

"Why are you here... For what you're again here after this long~ I HATE YOU" She kinda shouted on him.

"Because I can't leave you for others.... At least when you're single for me..." Said again with a flirty smirk while touching her face.

*She pussed him and slaped him...*

SILENCE~

"You stupid bi~" He wanna say but she cut him

"Stop itt~" She shouted.

"You wants to know why I'm single... I'm single just because of you... Because of you i have never dated anyone... Because of you I rejected every boy come to me... But you... You dated half of the school... And always teased me... You have never understand my lo~" She start crying... Don't know how and why but she just confessed it in anger she was trying not to say.

"You just can't understand mee~" She pushed him and ran out of the restaurant.

~He was standing still in shook...

°ENCHANTED BROKE°

He ran after her but she disappeared... He tried to find her but suddenly rain started and blocked his way... He ran to his car and start driving to his home...

 He ran to his car and start driving to his home

"AHH~ WHY... WHY ME!!!" He grabbed h
is hair.

"You just stepped in the world of sorrows..." He whispered to himself... Like he trying to tell something himself.

~She was standing behind the wall breathing heavily

She ran from him and now she was standing in heavy rain... When she saw he is gone she called a taxi... Taxi was moving toward her home and she was thinking about him... About her past!! Or i should say about HIM ;p

 About her past!! Or i should say about HIM ;p

"TEASING IS THE KEY OF L♡︎VE"

~𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~