03: know the difference between breakfast and muffins

season three episode five'oh the guilt'

'oh the guilt'

"Good morning!" Izzie smiled brightly as she noticed her three roommates arrival in the kitchen, "I thought we were done with the whole with the whole muffin thing"

"This isn't muffins. This is breakfast" Izzie scoffed from her spot behind the stove, clearly unimpressed that George didn't know the difference between muffins and breakfast.

"Mer needs a good solid breakfast. First day back after the big surgery"

"So what.." Charlotte trailed off as she sat down at the counter, "me and George are stuck with stale cereal- oh my god!" She exclaimed as Izzie shoved a pancake in her mouth.

"Are you okay?" Meredith asked the blonde, completely ignoring how the brunette was silently choking on a pancake. "Of course I'm okay, I'm a millionaire. Fruit?"

"What do you guys think about b and b's?"

"Huh?"

"I'm think about opening a b and b in Vermont where the foilage is"

"Maybe you should go back to bed" George suggested, "Can't I'm going to the hospital"

"To talk to the chief?"

"Nope, going to clean out my locker" Izzie said as she put three glasses down on the counter and began pouring orange juice in them.

Except, half of it spilt on the check.

"Isobel!" Charlie gasped as George practically jumped across the kitchen to get a towel.

"That is eight million dollars. Eight million dollars does not like to have juice spilled on it"

"I am fine guys" she then stated, noticing how the trio were staring at her like she committed a crime.

But if we're getting technical..

"Denny loved me. He wanted me to have his money"

"I don't think his money wanted to have juice spilt over it!" The brunette whisper shouted, scared the check would hear her.

♡︎

"Guys she is losing it!" Charlie shouted as she was pacing around the locker room, "she practically battered and deep fried an 8.5 million dollar check!"

"That kind of money? I'd buy my own hospital and stock it full of sick people" Cristina said as everyone mutally agreed with her.