Ending 2 Are you real or not

YO, IF U COULD READ DA TITLE THAN YOU WOULD SEE THAT THIS IS ENDING 2 WHICH WAS REQUESTED.

sorry, I've been gone so long....

Well, on with the short story.

⚠️
Sh
Hallucinations
Gore
Demon like things
Suicide
Paralysed-ish Jake
Not being able to talk
Razor
A LITTLE DRAKE LIKE 2 LINES
Throw up
⚠️

Jake's Pov

They can't come over, not now. I might hurt them.

I need Milo or a doctor.

A hand cover my mouth. I tried to scream until my throat hurt, and whoever or whatever behind me took a grip on my hair and dragged me into the bathroom.

It let go,finally. I could run away and go hide in my closest or get a knife, maybe wake Milo and Mum up unless this thing got to them. I need to check.

Trying to run out of the bathroom was impossible it was like I was paralysed, just stuck in place like a scared sheep. A dead man. A lost spirit stuck waiting.

My arm was grabbed by a dark creature, not human. Not an animal. It was a kind of sick and twisted nightmare I couldn't escape.

Blood dripping down its face, screeching so loud, making me try and cover my ears, two dark eyes bulging out of its skull. Darkened nails, each one dripping blood onto my floor.

They had taken my wrist, getting it's blood onto me, pulling me back into my room.

Am I going to die right here? My head hurts. I want to go home. Please just let me go home. I'm sorry for whatever I have done. I want to go home. Please, someone help.

That's what I wanted to scream, but my throat was in such pain. My lips wouldn't move. I wouldn't have been able to anyway.

Now chucked in the corner of my room, all I could do I watch as the beast kneels down next to me, taking my arm and stabbing the razor deep inside of me multiple times.

I can't breathe.

This hurts.

I want Drew.

Will I die.

Is this the last thing they will see before I'm gone.

I want Milo.

Is he even alive?

I don't wanna die this early.

What will the club think of this?

I'm so tired, but I can't sleep it would be a death wish.

My arm is in so much pain.

What did I do to deserve this.

The thing grinned at me, blood spilt all over the wall as the thing was drawing smiles with the fluid gushing out before vanishing into mid-air.

At that point, I could hear voices, not one in my own head. It sounded like from downstairs.

" Why do.. knife?"

"Just..case!"

It sounded like Henry and one of the other two it can't be it's my mind playing tricks on me again like at the pond.

Was this a hallucination? No, it couldn't be the things gone, but I'm still in pain, and the razor is still here. The smiles are still there, plus my vision is hazed.

Creeping was heard coming up the stairs. Sounding like it was coming to my room. Was the thing back to kill me? I can't die. I can't ever tell the Jomies I love them again. I can never sing to Milo. I can't welcome mum home with an embrace. I'll never see the club again.