Only Hangings Here 💔 🩷

Tw
Tmf being 15 and 16 in this - Milly
Suicidal thoughts
Suicide attempt
Death mentioned
Against if you couldn't tell from everything I had written so far

Let's begin

Jake's pov

Ha, can you believe it? Haha, I'm so stupid.I can't do anything right.
I'm just alone forever.
That's the consequence of being an idiot who can't even keep friends.
I bet my little brother can do that real well.

Nobody's Pov

As Jake wiped a tear from his eye, he saw him..?

But it wasn't him it was messed up in the face, like someone had drawn the eyes and mouth on with a white sharpie and then coloured the eye in red.

"W-who are you?"

"I'm your friend in a way the thoughts you hold deep in your heart and mind Jake Sterling I am you."

"You can't b-be me I'm me."

"I can prove it."

"O-ok try..."

"Remember in year seven when Barry pushed you into the big whole and nobody realised you were missing for six days and then you started to see creepy people in your sleep that was me I came when you got traumatised of being alone and now you have autophobia?"

"How -"

"Because Jake, I'm inside of you. I am you."

"Leave, please.."

"I know you're scared, but I'm here for you ok, you will be ok."

"No, no, I won't. I'm a pushover and a failure. I can't keep my friends with me. I lost a pretty good friend group just because I was upset with myself."

"Yes, you did. You did fail. You failed me. You failed yourself."

Jake looks at them in shock, thinking how it's mood switch so quickly.

"Stop looking at me like that. I told you I'm what you really feel inside. If I say something, mean or nice, that is how you feel or need to hear right then and there."

"Oh, that makes more sense," he cries into his hands, now knowing what he really feels about himself.

"You know you should jump off the rooftop head first. Nobody's going to miss you at all. I can't even imagine there faces all smiley knowing you're finally gone.

The thing looks mortified of what it just said, not that Jake really cares about it.

"Nah, that's messed up. You're 15 years old."

The thing was finnaly speaking by itself and not what Jake thought.

"Why should I care you're or I'm right nobody's going to care nobody's going to miss me..."

"JAKEE YOU'RE BOYFRIEND'S HERE COME DOWN!"

"Since when did you have a boyfriend? I've been inside of you for like five years. You haven't even asked someone out yet?"

"Honestly, I'm also quite confused he normally says girlfriend.."

"JAKEE!"

"ALRIGHT IM COMING!"

Milo's Pov

My brother's so uncool

"How long until he's down..?"

"Oh, uhh, he hadn't been out his room for like three days unless he needs to shower, so probably two minutes to do his hair."

For some reason, my brother's being emo soo he has been in his room for a long long time he said no to karaoke night.