Big slaps.

What should be the next ship?

Hey, I have been doing a lot of Jean or Drake, but i don't have any more ideas for the next chapters, so if there's is anything you came up with or a website where it gives you ideas please tell me 😭

Jake's Pov

"THAT WAS SICK!"

"Milly, quite down, you have people staring !"

"How can I quite down? we just sang on STAGE!"

I feel sick people were staring at me. What if the judges only let us win because they felt bad for me? What if we don't win and I get kicked out again!

"Actually, Jake and Hailey sang. We just played the music."

Fuck a good way to make me panic more than I already am thanks Zander.

"Jake are you ok you look..."

" Pale.."

"Oh me uh yeah I'm ok princess."

Hailey got bright red and pushed my face away with her hand.

"Hey!"

"Well don't try and flirt with me."

"What?"

"Hold on oh my Rosy you didn't know you where flirting with my sister.."

"I'm starting to reconsider forgiving you."

I look up at her a look of hurt and betrayal washed over my pale face.

"Jeez Jake, I was just kidding!"

No, you weren't. You think I'm going to fail, don't you..

"Oh ok, I was worried for a second, but you could never replace me princess can you now?"

"STOP FLIRTING WITH MY SISTER!"

"Can someone explain how I'm flirting..?"

"You're calling her Princess and talking in a very flirtatious manner."

"But Princess is a nickname. I probably just have a very flirtatious personality."

"Ohhh, so that's why you were flirting with me."

"YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH LUKE!"

"NO, well, I don't think I was.. Luke, when was this?"

"Last week, when I said what's your type, and you said drummers and smirked."

"TF HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT I SWEAR IF YOU EVER COME NEAR LUKE AGAIN."

"Zander, it isn't worth it.."

"THAT WAS FLIRTING I ONLY SAID THAT BECAUSE BEFORE YOU SAID TO ACT LIKE ZANDER."

"I thought we went onto a new topic. Yeah, we were on trains."

Zander slapped me, but that's nothing new. I swear I have been hurt more times by the music fre- club than the Jomies or the Dromies now two times by Milly...

"OW, I ONLY SAID THAT BECAUSE OF ME ACTING LIKE ZANDER I DONT EVEN LIKE TRAINS AND WHEN WOULD I EVER SAY I HATE FOOTBALL LIKE TF

"Since when have you hated trains?"

"Since i was five, they always were too loud for me."

"Maby, you should think before hitting him."

Huh, WAIT, SINCE WHEN WERE THEY HERE?

"Drew? guys?"

"I'm the flesh."

Laim and his cringy pick-up lines they always make my heart flutter platonicly, of course.

"Maby, you should mind your own business."

"Maby, you should stop hitting Jake when he hasn't even explained himself yet."

"Like you did but without the violence."

Liam looked at Hailey as soon as she said that.

"Yes we fucking did you ass we asked him to explain that's why Drew THOUGHT he was manipulating us until WE TALKED it through while you guys try and forget about him so why don't you go to your room and cry about oh my friends accidentally flirted with my brothers boyfriend so sad I love Jake so much wine wine sniff sniff bitch."

Damn Laim's , mad for once, he's not even making a joke.

"YOU RABBIT DON'T TALK TO MY SISTER THAT WAY."

Zander walked up to Henry and raised his hand.

"OW!"

Zander screamed

"Don't you touch him.."

I said the I turned to my Jomies in a guilty manner.

"Can we leave."

"Uh yeah, sure."

"NO, YOU DON'T GET TO LEAVE UNTIL YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU'RE GOING WITH YOUR IDIOT FRIENDS INSTEAD OF US."

"Because I am dating one of my 'idiot friends', and they don't think I'm trying to steal their man."

"HUH, which one are you dating?"

"Time will tell."

"UGHH."

"Well, you'll find out at prom. I hope you get that trophy. See ya tomorrow, bye.."

"Bye.."

After a few seconds of silence, Drew spoke up.

"Soo, are we going to pretend that never happened orrr."

"Well, we ended it on a good note, I think, and I have more time to spend with you guys."

"Also, you chose us!"

"OMG, HE DID ASWELL!"

"Oh yeah!"

"What can I say? You're all nice to be around."

"Aww, well, come on D.X.D. Has our names on if at home."

"Woah, Drew slow down."

"GIVE HIM BACK HE'S MINE."

This has been the best night in my whole life so far.

Let's not let it end so soon.

HEYYY I had no idea what to ship, so I got a random ship off Alex.

Pick a number between 1 and 13

I pick 7

And then you got this creation 🙂👍🏼