Eating isn't for us..

This one will be at school when Jake and Zoey get confronted by the club / Jomies about you know.

Zoey's pov

Look, you may see me as the bad, and I get it pushing my brother into starvation.
It's not a good look, but it's for his own good for his safety.
I don't want him to get hurt like I did like he did before by our own mother and father.

I love them deeply, but they were raised in a way to believe being pretty is the best lifestyle.
Having a rich boyfriend is only a boyfriend you should have, and you should only want a guy for his money.
I love Drew.
I've always loved him.
I need him with me he's the one out of four keeping me alive.

Jake

M

Lia

Drew

I love all of them all, though I never show it properly.
I don't want to lose them after giving them all of my love and attention.
You get it, don't you?
Being afraid of losing the ones you love? Needing to hide and lie to them to keep them safe?

Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

That IS love.

Love IS pain.

Love IS suffering for them.

Love IS hard.

Love IS tiring.

Love IS broken..

Well, it's time to run. Jake woke up early he wanted to practice his football training, and why did football at four am?

I'm too busy running to notice Milly bouncing across the street.

Milly's too nice. If I were her, I would have gotten rid of me, but who wouldn't.

CRASH

"OW!"

"OMG, IM SO SORRY LET ME HElp you..."

I looked down at her.
Oh shit this is awkward.
She could hurt me at any moment.
I don't want a haircut..

"YOU!"

"Uhh yeah, me.."

Why did I say that?

I reached my hand out to her, a little afraid of what she would do, but to my surprise, she took it.

"Thanks..."

"It's ok.."

After an awkward ten seconds of silence, she finally spoke.

"Why aren't you being you usual bitchy self?"

Well that was rude but a little true.

"Well, do you see anyone around?"

"No, why?"

"Then I don't need to."

"What?'

"You think I like bullying?"

"Well, yeah, that's what you do almost every day."

"Doesn't mean I like it.
That's an act I put on.
People don't bully a bully they only bully the weak, and if you are, I don't think you will survive at this school.."

"I didn't know it went that deep.
I just assumed bullys just enjoyed watching people suffering.."

"Some do, but others don't like Jake he tries his best to fit in to find where he belongs.. accepted.. Us six never wanted to hurt people but this word is sick and fucked up we needed to protect ourselves hid behind masks and only let them fall in front of each other keeping them hidden from the outside world."