𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: "romance troubles.."

"In your dreams lixie!"

"let's go before I rip her eyeballs out." Felix mumbled, walking away.
Wonyoung had been getting on Felix's, and Hyunjin's, nerves since they broke up. She wanted too "prove" that Felix was miserable without her, pathetic right? She would always purposely bump into them, or make fun of them, or just apear out of no where.

Minho and Chan were running around campus, laughing loudly.
"I got the best idea." Chan said, leaning on a tree near the back entrance of the school, catching his breath.
Minho was laying down like a starfish on the grass, catching his breath.
"wanna pull down the fire alarm?" Chan said chuckling.
"uh, hell yeah!!" Minho said, standing up.
Both stood up and ran back into the school, quiet laughter and footsteps filling the hallways.
both eventually arrived too a small corner with a fire alarm on it.

"Would you like too do the honors?" Minho said too Chan in a cocky British accent.
"hell yeah." Chan said, pulling the lever of the fire alarm down, a loud beeping noise coming from it.
"run min!—" chan said, pulling Minho's wrist and running into the library.
"hide you idiot!" Minho said, pushing chan down behind a bookshelf.
Minho pushed down Chan as now they were laying down behind a bookshelf, minho ontop of Chan with his hands next too chan's head too help him from falling onto chan. Chan, naturally, his hands were placed on Minho's hips.
"have I told your that you look insanely hot?" Minho called out.
"you haven't, but I can surely return that statement too you." Chan added, his thumbs tracing small circles on minho's hips.
They were both just.. staring at eachother, using the triangle method. (Staring at right eye, left eye, and then too the others lips). Both were wondering, "if he wasn't my best friend I would fuck him right now."

"hey min.." chan started, minho humming as a response.
"would you hate me if I kissed your right now? your just.. ethereal.." chan said, his voice dreamy.
Minho just leaned down on his elbows, his whole body ontop of chan's, pressing their lips together.
Chan quickly kissed minho back, his hands moving from his hips too his waist.
Minho pulled away from the kiss and stood up, pulling chan up.
"w-what's wrong Minh—" Chan asked worriedly, but got interrupted by Minho's lips crashing into his.
Minho slightly walked closer to Chan, causing Chan too walk backwards and have his back pressed against the bookshelf.
Minho's hands cupped chan's face, pulling away slightly.
chan's hands made their way back to Minho's waist, wrapping his fingers and palms around the curve of Minho's torso.

"fuck.. your beautiful.." chan whispered shakily, out of breath.
"I— th...thank you.." was all minho could reply, due too his lack of breath and his flustered self.
Chan pulled minho closer from the waist, connecting their lips once again.
It was a soft, tender kiss. Their lips moving in sync, it was nothing more than innocent.
But, to ruin their moment, a teacher came into the library.
Keep in mind, these two idiots had just pulled down the fire alarm so every student was outside.
"anyone in here?!" The teacher yelled, looking around.
Minho and chan quickly pulled away from eachother and chuckeled, remembering what they had done before entering the library, the lord ringing of the fire alarm was filling the library.

"y-yeah!" Minho said, flustered and walked out from behind the bookshelf and towards the teacher with Chan behind him.
"what are you two doing here!!?? The fire alarm went off 5 minuets ago!" The teacher scolded, motioning them too walk out of the library.
"we were—" minho started. "We had a free period." Chan said, smiling nervously.
The teacher just nodded and walked out the library with Chan and minho behind.
All of the students were outside on the lawn, most didn't give a fuck honestly, everyone knew it was most likely a joke.
"Alright, false alarm students, forgive us. Please make your way back too your classrooms." Mr. Choi said over the schools intercom, causing chan and minho too chuckle.

they had gotten away with torturing the school..again.
but they also had gotten away with something else...

OMG MINCHAN/BANGINHO PROGRESSSSS HEHEHEHEHE
dw there will be more at jimins party *winky face*