𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧: "unexpected"

"YOU HAVE A BROTHER LIX?!" They all asked in unison.
Felix groaned and slapped the back of hyunjin's head.
"You can't shut the fuck up can you?" Felix scolded, which made hyunjin pout.
"and yes, I do. Hurt him and you'll never see the light of day again." Felix threatened which caused everyone too gulp and nod various times. Everyone was terrified of Felix, his sweet face does not match his voice but in reality he's a deep fried donut.
(lemme explain "deep fried donut". So you get it like frying stuff makes the outside hard, salty and savory? And a donut is sweet, soft and delicious? So when you put those together you ge Felix! A deep fried donut because he's tough on the outside but soft on the inside once you get too know him deeper!!)

"s-so! We're still going too Jimin's party right?" Wooyoung asked, trying too change the subject.
Everyone nodded except for jisung.
"I'm not, like I said.. it's my sisters graduation." Jisung said and rolled his eyes.
"good." Seungmin teased, causing everyone too laugh.
"suck a dick Kim Seungmin!" Jisung said, sticking his tongue out like a little kid.
"I would if my name was Han Jisung!" Seungmin said, sticking his tongue out aswell.

Everyone in the cafeteria was looking at them, they were so popular EVERY class knew them.
They were known for being kind(-ish), getting good grades, and overall being hot.
They were all chatting until the end of lunch, when minho and Chan ran up to their table, both of them holding hands.
"lix hyung!!!" Minho yelled, waving his other hand around, refusing too let go of Chan.
Felix signed and cursed under his breath and looked over too minho who was coming up to their table.
"Say anything you aren't supposed too and tomorrow you don't see your families. Got that?" Felix said too his friends and everyone nodded which caused hyunjin too laugh silently and immediately waving too minho and Chan.

"fuck you minho! Why didn't you tell me we were going too the popular seniors break?!!" Chan whispered-yelled.
Felix heard this and chuckeled, waving them over too sit down.
"my card, minho?" Felix said, reaching his hand out and waiting for minho to hand his card back.
"fineeee." Minho groaned, handing the card back too his older brother.
The whole table and cafeteria was staring at them, loud whispers filling the air.
"are they dating?.." a girl from the table behind them asked her friend.
"I doubt it, Felix would never date that trouble maker, plus Felix is older." Her friend replied, causing felix too turn around too face them with a smile, he stood up and walked over too the girls table, sitting down.

"hello there." Felix said, his smooth deep voice was intoxicating, causing the girls too smile dreamily.
"H-hi oppa.." one of the girls said, giggling.
"so, who were you talking about? I heard my name." Felix said, smiling even though he knew damn well what they were talking about.
"just the troublemaker from year 10.." the girl scoffed, making Felix furrow his eyebrows.
"he's my younger brother, so I advise your watch your mouth." Felix said, smiling.
All of the girls in that table froze and nodded lightly, terrified..
Felix stood up and walked back too his table where his friends were, minho and chan frozen and the rest just talking.
"lix!" Hyunjin called, using a whiney tone. "Can you walk me too class?" Hyunjin added, pouting.
Minho gagged jokingly, followed by laughing from Chan, slapping Minho's arm too shut up.

"so your gonna completely ignore that your brother just stoop up for you like that?" Seungmin asked Minho.
"yeah." Minho said, shrugging.
"Well we're gonna leave before Mr.Choi gets up our ass....again." Chan said, standing up and dragging minho by his hair out the cafeteria, having minho respond with yelling and whining.
"20 bucks they'll end up dating after jimins party." Seungmin told changbin.
"nah they won't." Changbin said, changbin said rolling his eyes.
"Wanna bet?" Seungmin said, raising an eyebrow and smirking.
Changbin nodded, extending his hand too shake seungmins, which seungmin shakes changbins hand.
"Are you two seriously beting on my brothers love life?" Felix questioned, sighing.
Changbin and Seungmin just nodded.

"So, are you gonna walk me too class or not?" Hyunjin whined,
"yeah yeah, cmon lets go." Felix said, standing up.
Both Felix and hyunjin walked out of the cafeteria, once they were out, someone bumped into felix.
"Watch where your going!" Hyunjin said, pulling Felix away from the... girl?—
"it's not my fault he bumped into me!" She yelled, having Felix notice her immediately.
"hyune— let's just go. I don't want a blood stained hallway." Felix said, grabbing hyunjin wrist and walking away.
"I'm going too kill her." Felix mumbled, causing the girl too laugh.

"In your dreams lixie!" The girl called out..

WHO COULD SHE BEEEEEEEE EHHEHEHEE
I'm so sorry for not uploading...in a week.
IM ON A TRIP AND I HAVENT GOTTEN THE TIME IM SORRRYYYYYYYYY