𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: "𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧."

after the whole fight with Kai, Chan had a busted lip. But not as worse as Kai, poor dude had a black eye, a bloody nose, a bruised shin and a kicked stomach.
minho had taken Chan into the library and cured him there, because the nurses were so called "idiots" according to minho.

"I can't believe you finally won a fight." Minho teased, pressing a cold wet wipe onto chan's bottom lip.
"your acting as if im weak." Chan said, ruffling Minho's hair.
their position was kinda—iffy.
Chan was sitting ontop of a desk in the library, his legs slightly spread open and minho between them.
If you walked in on them right then and there you would've believed they were making out, but they weren't.
"LEE MINHO AND BANG CHRISTOPHER CHAN TOO MY OFFICE. RIGHT NOW." Mr, Choi said over the intercom of the whole school, causing both Chan and minho too chuckle.
Chan jumped off the desk and motioned minho too follow, minho followed without hesitation.
They eventually arrived at Mr.Choi's office which was still covered in their grafiti from yesterday.

"you wanted too see us Mr?" Minho said innocently, smiling.
Chan smiled innocently and walked into the office, sitting on one of the chairs infront of Mr.Choi's desk.
Minho sat in the chair next too Chan and keep a smile plastered on his face.
"don't act so innocent." Mr.Choi said, annoyed.
"First of all, I heard about your fight earlier Bangchan. That's unacceptable. Kai is currently in the nurses office, do you have anything to say for yourself?!" Mr Choi said, snapping at the end of his sentence.
Chan flinched at the louder tone, due too childhood reasons and minho noticed and furrowed his brows.
"That bitch had it coming." Minho said, scoffing.

"Language, Lee." Mr.Choi said sternly.
"And I was talking too Bangchan, not you." Mr Choi added, causing minho too roll his eyes.
"what can I say? He actually did have it coming." Chan said, leaning back.
"This is the third time this week. This is going for both of you." Mr.Choi said, annoyed.
"And the second thing, look around, I know this was your doing." Mr. Choi said, furrowing his eyerbrows.
"fuck yeah it was us." Minho celebrated, chuckling.
"I don't know what kind of drugs your on, but this?! THIS?! Is unforgivable. Detention, right now, your not leaving. give me your backpacks and whatever is in your pockets. NOW" Mr. Choi snapped.
Both minho and Chan rolled their eyes and gave their backpacks too Mr.Choi, Chan actually emptied his pockets but minho didn't. Chan only had his phone and a pack of gum.
"and you Lee?" Mr. Choi said sternly, looking him up and down.
"I left all my other stuff in my locker." Minho spat, sitting back down.

"I expect you too stay here until the end of the day, and think about your actions. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Mr.choi yelled.
"Yeah yeah. Whatever old man." Chan muttered, rolling his eyes.
Mr. Choi left the office with a groan, and slamming the door.
"I think he's pissed." Chan said.
"That means we did a good job." Minho said, patting chan's back.
"what now?" Chan said, groaning.
"I didn't empty my pockets for a reason dumbass." Minho said, taking out his phone from his pocket and some white earbuds.
"damn, Lee Minho being smart?! that's a first." Chan said teasingly, standing up and walking towards Mr.Choi's desk and sitting there.
"your an asshole you know?" Minho said, plugging his earbuds into his phone.
"your seriously gonna ignore me?!" Chan whined, standing back up and walking towards minho, stopping once he got right infront of him with a exaggerated pout on his face.
"of course nottt~" minho said, pinching chan's cheeks.
"you better not." Chan threatened, taking a seat next too minho.
Chan laid his head on Minho's shoulder and played with the tie over Minho's neck.
Minho offered Chan the other earbud and Chan quickly agreed.

they eventually fell asleep, exactly like that. Not giving a fuck about anything

RAHH SKZ'S 6TH ANNIVERSARYYYYYYY!!
I CANT BELIEVE 6 YEARS AGO TODAY SKZ DEBUTEDDDD IT FELT JUST LIKE LAST YEAR 😭
I'm still stuck in their 4th anniversary live help.