𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: "well, hi there!"

Felix flinched at the voice and groaned.
"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TOO STAY WITH THE REST?!" Felix yelled at the voice.
"chill lixie." The boy said, fluffing up Felix's ponytail.
"lixie?—" minho said, furrowing his brows.
"you didn't tell me more popular kids were gonna be with you minho." Chan said too minho, bowing at the other boy.
"h-hello hyung." Chan said too the boy.
"pfft. Lixie, is this your brothers friend?" The boy asked Felix, which Felix just nodded and groaned.
"min, this is hwang hyunjin. I Guess you only remember him by name." Felix chuckeled.
"I thought wonyoung only called you 'lixie'. And you said no one would call you that again." Minho pointed out, crossing his arms.

"minho." Felix said sternly, clearing his throat.
"sorry hyung.." minho replied.
Chan stayed SILENT this whole time, he had never been this close too people in Felix's and Hyunjin's status..
"So, are you two going too the party Friday night?" Hyunjin asked, smiling.
"yeah, we are." Chan said, smiling.
"are you two going?" Minho asked, raising an eyebrow.
"yup! All of us are going. Except the fucking demon." Hyunjin complained.
Minho and chan just stared, not knowing who 'all of us' are, and who the demon is.
"Jisung. Han jisung is the fucking demon if that's what your wondering." Felix said.
"Hyung—lix-hyung. Isn't it Jimin Hyung's party?.." minho asked.

"Hell yeah it is, and lixie here is going with me too make wonyoung notice what she missed out on." Hyunjin said proudly, causing Felix too roll his eyes.
"Yeah, what he said." Felix said.
Minho and Chan nodded.
"wait. Don't you two have classes?— Lee Minho, if your skipping I won't hesitate to cut off your fucking hair." Felix asked, causing hyunjin and Chan too freeze.
"Lovely talk hyung! Me and Chan will get going!" Minho said, pulling chan's arm and trying too change the subject.
"Did you two atleast eat?." Felix said, squinting.
Both minho and Chan shakes their heads.
Felix sighed and took out his wallet, taking out two 100 dollar bills and his credit card.
"Go, go eat something." Felix said, handing the cash and the card too minho.

Minho nodded and Chan froze, his mouth hung open.
"t-thank you hyung." Chan said, bowing slightly.
"yeah! Thanks!!" Minho said, stuffing the cash and the card in his pocket.
Minho and Chan ran out the school and left hyunjin and Felix.
Hyunjin was speechless.
Felix was smiling at his brother and his friend's actions.
"So you just give your brother a couple hundred dollars and your credit card? Damn." Hyunjin said, pouting.
"he's going through a lot.." Felix said, sighing.
"anyway, let's go." Felix said, walking over back too the lunch room.

Both Hyunjin and Felix went back too the lunch room where all their friends were waiting.
Changbin, Seungmin, Han or Jisung, Seonghwa, Mingi, Yunho, Wooyoung, and San. (im a baby atiny still trying too learn their names, please help!)
"what took you two so long?" Seungmin questioned, crossing his arms.

"We were with felix's brother!" Hyunjin said smiling, "and Felix's brother's friend!" Hyunjin added.
"YOU HAVE A BROTHER LIX?!" They all asked in unison.

Sorry for the short chapter D:
I'm going on a trip tomorrow so I'll update at night hehehe 🥰🥰