Truth behind the myth pt 2:Song of the Meridiem

The family made it back to the mobile home and Tails put Amagi into bed.

Tails and Cosmo were laminating what they saw .

Cosmo:" That was scary, I wonder what we saw ?"
Tails put his hand on face and sighed deeply.

Tails:" I could not fathom , that was one of the most horrible experiences I have ever seen."

Tails looked up on his computer to find more information on the site.

The story of the steel mule was everywhere but nothing explained about mules working on the railroad.

Tails:" And nothing on the internet tells anything about what we saw."

Tails went to the door .

Tails:" I am going to ask around for more information."

Cosmo nodded.

Cosmo:" I'll stay here with Amagi ."

Tails walked out of the door .

Tails walked around asking people about the site .

And the same information about the race was still there.

Nothing about mules who were working in chains in the vision Amagi had.

Tails sat down on a bench and thought.

Tails:" What is going on?"

???:" Well,Well ,fancy meeting you here ,Brother Fox."

Tails turned to hear a familiar voice and saw a casually dressed bunny standing in front of him.

Tails:" Native Son?!"

Native Son grinned and shook Tails hand.

Tails grinned and said surprisingly. 

Tails :"What are you doing here? "

Native Son looked at the site fondly.

Native Son:"I usually travel and visit this place a lot.I came here for old times sake."

Tails:" Maybe you can help me with something . "

Native Son looked at him curiously.

Tails explained to him that Amagi was scared of the tunnel and would not go near it.

Native Son looked at him not surprised.

Native Son:" That is interesting , many mules about 90 years ago were afraid to go near the tunnel, Fearing the ghost of the Steel mule. And with how many people died on the railroad."

Tails looked In shock upon learning this information.

Tails:" Wait , What ! I have never heard anything about this !"

Native Son:"Right, you are new to this country.You probably never heard of the Great Dixie War "

Tails:" Great Dixie War?"

Native Son:" The Great Dixie War happened when the territories  of Novus Mundus had grown over the conflict of servitutem mule labor. Not for moral reasons but , for financial reasons. there were two parts that had different labor industrial and servitutem mule labor.

The country was having difficulties over the two because the more territories one would gain financial power which would lead to more influence on the nation