Child of Two Worlds

Tails and Cosmo were sitting with their daughter as she stared at the world around her.

Amagi walked around curious about her surroundings.

Tails and Cosmo were smiling sitting on the porch looking at Amagi.

Tails:" Hmm... she really is beautiful. I have no idea what her powers could be like."

Cosmo thought about it.

Cosmo:" She has your power of flight. As I said before she looks way older than Seedrians born. She can already walk but, does not know how to speak. "

Tails:" Well, I wonder about other foods she can eat .We gave her milk and she drank it right up."

Cosmo:" I have some veggies and fruits she can eat."
Tails looked down with a worried look.

Tails;"Man, I am a dad now, it's weird. It feels like I am dreaming it. However,it's real I do not believe it. I do not feel like I'm ready. "

A number of thoughts were going through Tails head.

What if we do something wrong?

What If she will be rejected by the other Mobians for being different?

What if she will get bullied?

Cosmo puts her hand on Tails hand.

Cosmo:" I know what you are thinking, but we will deal with that when it happens. But, we need to focus on the now. And be there for her when she needs us. "

Amagi stopped playing and walked over to Tails which he picked her up in his arms cuddling her.

Which he smiled softly rubbing her hair which she smiled. 

Tails" Yeah, everything will be okay."

Then in the night sky

Then in the night sky .an Aurora Borealis lit the sky like a beautiful kaleidoscope of colors.

Amagi looked up to the sky seeing the northern lights in awe.

Cosmo also looked up in awe at them.

Cosmo:" Whoa ,what is this ? "

Tails:" The Northern lights, that's weird they usually do not happen here. It's when solar rays hits our planets magnetic fields. "

Tails looked at Amagi and smiled at her.

Tails: " Amagi, the world is full of wonder, me and your mom can't wait to show it to you. "

The Aurora started to move across the sky like a river of light.