City on a Hill

Tails ,Cosmo ,and Amagi were in the Tornado flying  towards a new destination.

Cosmo:" Tails ,where are we going?"

Tails:" The country is called Novus Mundus , the country near the island we live on. It was a country with a rich history  and the most advanced technology . It has been nicknamed the Land of Nations due to how many cultures live on it.

I have been asked to over look a city's new grid.

Never really looked into the country.

What I do know it is the most diverse and promotes the idea of a united world.."

Tails smiled with glee and had a look of excitement

Tails:" I can't wait to see advanced technology the city has to offer."

Tails gunned the turbo on the plane , making it speed towards the horizon.

The tornado was flying over the sea with it reflecting the sun rays like a disco ball.

Amagi was looking out the window taking in the new sights. Looking at dolphins swimming in the glittering sea below.

After a few hours lights were dotting the horizon then high tech skyscrapers and buildings were appearing on the coast line.

Tails smiled seeing the city , with Cosmo and Amagi's eyes widening to due to their amazement of the city .

Tails:" We're here, if I remember correctly , the city is called Nieuw Lenape.  "

In a few minutes , lights started to appear on the horizon until they covered the entire skyline.

The family was over the sky viewing the city and all of its glory.

It was a place of technical wonder and prestige, a mecca of civilization.

Buildings of many sizes dotted across the city, with white structures and glass of many different colors.

Looking down on the streets you can see monitors with different ads and commercials

Floating platforms that people were walking on and they were rising to the next floor.

Robots were guiding people across side walks  and vendors selling different merchandise.

Cars were floating off of the ground and it seemed like they were not using gas.

Holograms were showing the weather.  the newest trend, and the virtual celebrities that are popular in the last few months.

Tails picked a landing spot and it was a forest preserve near the city.

The family got out of the plane and Tails pushed a button.

Creak,Crack,Creak~

The Tornado morphed and the shape shifted into something that looked like a mobile home.

Tails:" We will stay here , hard to believe that the mobile home came out the way It did"

Cosmo was holding Amagi in her arms.

Cosmo:"It looks like the house back on the island. "

Cosmo put Amagi down and she was walking around the grass.

Amagi saw a butterfly that was flying around which stopped her.

She was curious about the butterfly when it landed on her finger.

Tails and Cosmo smiled.

Tails:" I'm glad Amagi is enjoying herself. "

Tails looked at Cosmo and then went inside to grab a bag from the mobile home.