10| HIDE AND SNEAK

rules

act 2: part 10|Hide and sneak

....

SIRIUS BLACK didn't know the last time he went on a date with a girl. He wasn't even sure if he had actually been on a real date with someone before. He wanted it to be perfect for them.There was a park on the other side of Hogsmeade that no one really went to, but it was beautiful at night to watch the stars. Trees surrounded it, so it felt like you were in your own little world there. He had stopped flirting with other girls and the rest of marauders started to notice. Remus knew that Sirius was hiding something, he knew that Sirius had some sort of feelings towards their best friends sister.

Sirius was in the kitchen, grabbing some strawberries which he knew were Allison's favourite. After spending so much time around her, and staying at the same house during breaks. He noticed things and pay attention when she spoke to him. He had a small little basket full of her favourite snacks and a blanket. They were meeting at the entrance of the black forest to walk into town. It was a Sunday, a lot of students were hanging around hogwarts, with their friends or at town shopping. Sirius knew that James was spending the afternoon with Lily watching some muggle movies so they could bond. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and a band shirt that hugged his muscles. Over the shirt he had a dark navy blue sweatshirt on. Allison walked towards the meeting spot, she was wearing a pair of black jeans and a white tight top. A pair of red converse on. She smiled at him. "You look pretty"Sirius said, he handed her a small bouquet of sunflowers. He knew they were her favourite. She blushed, he knew? "Thank you"she said in a soft voice. They started walking through town. "Come on"He grabbed her hand and started leading her towards the park, she laughed.

He was in front of her, so she could not see the picnic laid out yet. He moved his body and revealed the date he had set up. A blanket on the floor, a basket of food, small polaroid camera and some fairy lights for when it got dark. She smiled brightly, dimples showing on her cheeks. "You did all this?"she said in a slightly surprised expression. He nodded, proud of himself. "Yep! I wanted this date to be special. I don't know if you'll give me another one"he teased a little before sitting down. He patted the spot next to him. She sat. They ate some of the snacks he had brought and she was surprised again when she saw that they were all her favourite foods that he had packed. Not once did either of them think about James or anything else besides them. He had one hand resting behind her to himself up. "Can i admit something?"he asked. Allison nodded, taking a bite out of the strawberry in her hand. "This is my first real date with someone.."he admitted, like it was secret that couldn't be shared with another soul. "Can i admit something to you?"she asked. Sirius nodded, slowly. "I've never been on a date with someone who put this much time and effort into it. This is really special"she told the dark haired boy sitting next to her. "I'm glad i'm here with you"Allison whispered to him. A blow of wind past then and she rubbed her arm. She knew she should of brought a jacket. The stars shinning in the dark sky.Sirius noticed and pulled off his navy sweater shirt and handed it to her. "Put it on"he said lowly. She didn't fight him and shrugged it on her body. It was a little bag, she looked cute in his clothes. "Who knew you were so sweet"she teased. "Oh, shove off"Sirius rolled his eyes playfully. He kissed her temple and laid on the ground. She moved the basket and laid down next to him, they pointed out stars to one another. Joking and laughing with each other. She rested her head on his shoulder.

After a while, they packed up the basket and started to head back to Hogwarts. He snaked a hand around Allison's shoulders as they walked. She looked up. "Smooth"she teased. "I'm always smooth"he winked. Allison laughed at his flirting. Walking through Hogsmeade. No one was paying attention to them, luckily for them. Once at Hogwarts, they were outside the Gryffindor common room. Sirius had a hand above her head resting on the wall. "Did you enjoy our date?"Sirius asked. Brown eyes looking into her. "You know i did"she responded, moving closer to him. He tucked a strand of her loose hair behind her ear. Leaning his head down, he left a soft kiss on her forehead. "It's your turn to plan the next date!"he whispered against her skin. Allison chuckled. "Who said you got another date with me?"Allisons eyebrow arched teasingly. "We both know it's happening. You like me, freckles"he stood up straight and a smirk spread across her lips. "Mhm.. goodnight, Black"she leant up and kissed the side of his mouth before walking into the common room.

A smile not leaving her face as she walked to her dorm. She flopped on her bed. Sniffing the sweater, his cologne filling her nose.The date surprised her, she didn't know how romantic Sirius could be. Maybe,he was serious about this. Sirius entered his dorm and threw the blanket on the floor. He yawned and laid down on his bed, James walked in and closed the door behind him."Where we're you tonight?"he asked his best friend. Sirius rolled over. "I was in Hogsmeade."he said simply. James nodded and sat on his bed, telling the dark haired boy all about his date with Evans. Sirius nodded along.

Hey!! Thank you for reading my story! Hope you enjoyed it. The secret has started. Rules are broken, Stay turned to find out more.

(word count: 1028)