➠CHAPTER 17.

Nobuhlebenkosazane pov.

Taking my car keys on the kitchen counter I get out , locking the door behind me . Getting inside the car and placing my bag on the passenger seat I start the car driving to work .

Today hits a week now of me working there . The following day after I called Mr Ndlovu , he emailed me back saying that I got the job , the company was short of an accountant and I was really happy so I stared the following day .

At work things have been great , I got a lovely welcome , everyone welcomed me with warmth, well except for the other accountant that I'm supposed to work with , I kinda think that she thinks I'm here to take away her job which I have no intentions of doing so , but I'm very open for the challenge because I know that I'm good at what I'm doing , she can try all she wants to jeopardize my work but she'll fail.

Last week Saturday we did go to the runway show with N'khosi , to say that I was not excited about it would be an understatement , and it was better than what I had expected , N'khosi ended up buying two sets for me , which are super sexy , I can't wait to wear them for Nhlonipho.

Speaking about Nhlonipho, He was supposed to be here 2 days ago , on Monday , but he said that work is still keeping him busy but he'll fly down this Friday , and I can't wait for him to get here , 2 more days to go and he'll finally be here .

I still haven't told him about work , that I'm finally working , I know that he's not going to like that I went behind his back and asked for a job , but I couldn't just sit around all day doing nothing at all , I need to be busy too . I just hope that he doesn't react irrational when he finds out , I'll tell him when he gets here on Friday .

I drive inside the company after signing papers at the gate , packing my car at a spot I've considered my packing spot , I take my bag and get out walking inside .

" Morning Jessica " the old coloured woman at the reception greets me , this woman is gorgeous considering that she's in her early fifties , I wonder who's mother she is , I'm sure her kids are beautiful like she is if she has them though.

" Morning Eleonora " I greet her back smiling , I'm so happy that today I was able to say her name properly , without my Zulu accent getting on the way , but I said it in a Dutch accent.

" I told you to call me Nora " she smiles at me shaking his head , her Afrikaans accent giving her off , I just sign myself in and take my hand bag smiling back at her .

" Fine Nora , see you at lunch " I say walking to my office .

Getting inside I start with work .

I'm disturbed by my phone ringing , looking at it it's Nhlonipho .

" Morning " I say after answering it , the corner of my lips lifting up to a smile .

Nhlonipho is always busy , but he always finds a way to call me atleast two times in a day , asking me how was my day and all that , if he knew that I'm always tired . But I hate lying to him , I want to tell him the truth but I can't say it over the phone .

" Sphalaphala Sami ( my beautiful ), it's afternoon , how are you ?" He asks me , causing me to smile even wider than before , but I'm caught off guard when he said that it's now Afternoon.

What ? I look at my wrist watch seeing that lunch time has already passed , it's almost time to knock off , 6 pm , right now it's 17:23 . Jesus I've been burying myself in papers , trying to figure out how come every day an amount of R25 is always missing from the business account , I need to talk to the ceo about this , because it's looks like someone here from the inside is doing this .