➠CHAPTER 16.

Nobuhlebenkosazane pov.

N'khosi caught me off guard , I didn't think that he'll arrive this early , and what happened to work ? He told me yesterday that he'll come by after work and now he's here ? It's not even 11:30 in the morning yet .

I just look at him twisting his eyebrows, waiting for me to give him what he wants

" what happened to work? " I ask wanting to distract him .

" Buhle , listen what you're doing is not going to work I need the details " he says , looks like my distraction did not work .

" fine , fine , fine , wait for me outside , I want to get out " I say wanting to get out of this bath already.

" what are you hiding in there Kanti ? Don't tell me that's it's him " he acts as if he's peaking inside the tub.

" he's gone , and you wouldn't be here if he was here " I say , if Nhlonipho was here , he'll long be gone , and I know that Nhlonipho will flip if he finds out that N'khosi got inside the bathroom while I was still bathing , Jesus , but no one will tell him that , not me and also not N'khosi, so we're both safe .

" ohh that grumpy man of yours is so handsome " he says licking his lips , loard this man need to have a man soon .

" okay now get out " I shout at him

" I'm leaving you then , to take care of the bush between your legs " he says and runs out the bathroom slamming the door behind him .

" mxm " I mumble to my self , I don't even know why I'm friends with him.

He's very crazy and carefree too , I love him but sometimes he just annoys me and I feel like bearing the crap out of him , but that what friends do right? Annoy one another.

I get the towel , wrapping myself in it and draining out the now cold water , and I take a cloth cleaning and washing the bath tube . After I finish I brush my teeth and comb my hair a little. Going to the closet and wearing something comfortable .

My cake and body are now better thanks to the bath , I can now walk without whimping.

Walking to the kitchen I see N'khosi enjoying himself eating my cake , even humming a song , I hate that I am mad right now , this was my favourite cake , Nhlonipho bought for me , but let me pretend as if I didn't see him .

" this .. is so good where did you get it " he says , talking with food inside his mouth .

He knows that I hate it when he does it , it's very very disgusting, but I just keep quiet , it looks like today his mission is to annoy the living hell out of me , and i hate that it's working.

" Woolworths " I shake my head .

I'm hungry .

" very good " he says nodding .

I open the fridge looking for something to eat and I find none , looks like Nhlonipho finished all my Grocery when he was here .

" okay now tell me while I'm still eating this delicious cake " I also take a tea spoon from the sink , rinsing it and Joining N'khosi on the cake , it's big enough for the both of us .

" yooh , I thought you already forgot about that " I say licking the cream from the side of my lip.

" Nobuhlebenkosazane don't make me angry ". He stops eating glaring at me with his eyes tensed , this man loves news shame , it looks like he'll kill me if I don't tell him soon.

" fine , so it started when ..." I tell him all the details as we both enjoy the cake , with him laughing in between and making "awww" sounds like a broken cat.