➠CHAPTER 14.

Nobuhlebenkosazane POV

Nhlonipho gets up taking the the McD container going go put them in the trash bin , leaving me behind with N'khosi . I really enjoyed what he ordered for us , Big Mac with extra cheese , and a chocolate milkshake . Chocolate is my favourite I must say .

" he's good for you , to you " N'khosi says a little serious now , something he doesn't usually do . N'khosi is always playful , and it's only in serious situations that you see him very serious .

" I know " I say smiling looking at where Nhlonipho disappeared to .

" & his handsome too " and he's back to being his silly self again .

N'khosi is a closed open book , it's depends on what mood he's in , but overall his a very great person and a good friend too . there's this lingerie show I've been wanting to go too , it's by Nhlanhla , a very well known stylist but no one has ever seen her face to face before , she is anonymous , and has been ever since she started her Fashion clothing shop , and I must say that her lingerie sets are the best , all her work is the best but her lingeries take the cup, I love lingeries , maybe it's because of how they well compliment my body whenever I'm wearing one , and I mostly wear them as undergarments , everytime.

" I've been thinking of using your gift to use today" I say unsure , but my mind and heart are already decided that I'm going to do this today , tonight.

N'khosi got me a sexy white lingerie after I told him that I have a boyfriend and still sealed , he went crazy telling me about his body count and what sexy positions he enjoys , I mean I don't need to know that , but I gladly listened as he went on and on and telling me all his sex stories.

There is this one he told me that made me laugh very hard until my stomach was hurting. He told me that after a week he come here in Cape town he meet a Xhosa guy , this guy was very full of himself, so he thought that In bed he was very Confidence too , but when the time came for them to get naked , he was the only one doing the job , he said that the guy almost pissed on himself because of how scared the guy looked . So he decided to ask the guy if it was his first time sleeping with a gay and the guy replied with a nod , acting as if he did not see anything he carried on with taking the guys boxers out , only to discover the small thing the guy had . He said that he looked at him and laughed out loud as he discovered that the guy was also gay since his thing was not hard at all. He then proceeded to ask the guy why didn't he tell him that he was guy only for the guy to keep quiet taking his things and getting out naked , leaving him to laugh . N'khosi is such a cruel man.

" bitch , you haven't used it , oh god , don't forget what I told you , please don't embarrass me " he say fanning his face with his hand , this one is very dramatic, he makes sure to do his nails so that he can fan himself with them .

" you're so dramatic I won't forget " I say rolling my eyes at him .

" it's now windy outside and you're not wearing shoes " he says concerned, making me realise that Nhlonipho has been gone for long now , I wonder what he is doing outside.

" eish and Nhlonipho had been gone for long " I say , looking around , but speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Just then he enters , now wearing shoes and holding my Nike slides on his hand , when he reaches us , he drops the slides and I get down from the high chair standing on my feet and I wear them after thanking him .

" we have to go " he says and I nod turning to N'khosi to say my goodbye.

" N'khosi I'll see you next week " i say , and N'khosi winks at me encouraging me . Breath in , breath out , this friend of mine will be the death of me .