The News | Leo 📺

Leo recently kidnapped, right after you got out of a after school club. Later that week, he checks the news, and sees that there was security footage of you being kidnapped at the school. 

Enjoy! 

--------------------------------------------------

You were walking out of an after school club you recently signed up for. To be completely honest, you didn't really enjoy history club, but it was the only one that was available. It also was one of the perfect excuses to stay away from Leo after school. 

Usually Leo would have you come to the lair right after school, so you could spend the rest of the evening together. But this club kept you at school till 7:00 at night. Plus, he likes seeing you be social, since it's not really your strong spot. 

Now, you knew that Leo was completely crazy. You knew that eventually he'd have you stay with him forever, but what could you do? You couldn't just tell someone because I'd he got discovered, it would effect his brothers too. 

You just didn't expect for him to take you home that night. 

The second you left the school, you got ready to walk home. Then you felt someone pull you away from everyone else, in to the dark. You looked up, and immediately knew it was Leo. 

"Hey, gorgeous. It looked like you were heading home for a second. You were going to head over to the lair to see me, right?" He whispered, kissing your cheek, with a smirk on his face. 

"It's too late, Leo. I need to go home." You said, about to walk away from him, but then he pulled you closer to him. 

"But it's not even that late! Come on how about you have a sleepover with me? It'll be fun." He said, happily. 

"Sorry, I as planning to help make dinner today, so I have to go back home." You said, trying to make up an excuse. 

"Love, your not going anywhere, but with me." He said, pulling you so close that you could feel each other's breath. "I'm your home now, mi amor~" With that, he picked you up, and took you over to the lair, where you'd spend the rest of your life till you die. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Every day since Leo had kidnapped you, the two of you watched the news. It had been a week since he took you all for himself, and nobody was even looking for you. 

Leo had sat you down next to him on the couch, while he turned on the TV to see the news for today. 

"What do you think are the chances that someone's looking for you today?" He said, as he changed the channel to the news. You didn't answer his question, and just looked at the floor. 

"Oh, don't get all gloomy. I'm sure they probably think you just ran away or something." He said, trying his best to cheer you up, but it wasn't helping at all. 

He turned the volume up, and started to watch the people on the screen. You didn't look up at the screen, knowing it was probably a repeat of the days before that. You continued to look down, until you heard the woman on the screen say your name. 

"Police have found footage of Y/n L/n being kidnapped at East Laird High School at 7:06 p.m. Police haven't made out who the kidnapped is yet, but if anyone knows the identity of this person, please contact the authorities immediately." 

You stared at the screen, surprised. Leo looked at the screen too, feeling the exact same way, but angrier. His fists balled up, and you could clearly tell he was tense, once you looked over to him. 

"How could I not realize that kidnapping you on school grounds, was a bad idea." He said, slapping his forehead. "Of course there were security cameras!" He said, getting up angrily. 

"Relax, it's probably fine. They won't even know who you are." You said, quietly. You tried your best to get him to calm down, but you could tell it wasn't easing him. "How would they even know who you are? It's not like anybody knows your alive." You said. 

"Yeah, but they will! If the security cameras could see where is was taking you, they could look at all the security cameras in New York, a find me entering the lair!" He said, throwing his arms around everywhere.

"Leo, please calm down. Donnie can probably check any security cameras, and delete files. It'll be fine." You said, trying to reassure him nothing was going to happen. You didn't want to stay here at all, but you absolutely hated to see him mad. 

Once he gets all worked up, he can get very aggressive, especially with you. Even before he kidnapped you, he took all his anger out on you, physically. And you'd have to go home, and explain why you had so many bruises, but now I guess you wouldn't have to do that. 

"I guess your right. I'll go have a talk with Donnie, and see if he can check his app for any footage. You just stay here, okay love?" He said, kissing your forehead and two cheeks. You nodded, and looked away from him. 

"I couldn't imagine what life would be like if someone took you away from me~" He said, genuinely. "You are the most precious thing on earth to me, Y/n. And now your all mine." He said, and you looked at him disgusted. 

"Life is so much better with you with me. We don't have to wait for school to be over, or for you to get off of work, so we can be together. No family dinners to attend to. Just you and me, forever. Just like we both always wanted."

---------------------------------------------

970 words

Thank you for reading 

Constructive criticism is always appreciated 

Have a great day 

Ye 📺