Additional Headcanons | Mikey ❤️

♡ He loves you more than anything on the face of the earth, even himself. Your just so perfect in every way, how could he not. 

♡ He's happy he took you because if he hadn't, there'd probably be a line of other people coming wanting to go out with you. This way he has you all to himself. There's no worries about you leaving or finding some else, your all his.

♡ Now he knows that taking and hiding you away from the world was wrong, and he tries his best to make up for it, by taking extra good care of you. He makes sure to give all of your freedoms for the most part, with the exception of letting you go.

♡ Mikey will never ever hurt you physically, but mentally he would. He'll blame you for certain things, make you feel guilty, and make sure that you know he's the only one that will ever love you. Eventually you'll love him back, right?

♡ "Honey, don't get upset. All that matters is that your with the one you love. Who cares that nobody else will ever love you. I'm here for you, aren't I?"

♡ If for some reason he can't find a good excuse, or a way to gaslight you into thinking you're the one in the wrong, then he'd just isolate you, and tell you that you shouldn't have made that mistake. 

♡ If you ever cry, he almost will always comfort you, and tells you it's okay. Even if it's because he yelled at you or he isolated you. Which it always is, since you have nothing else to cry over except him and the things he did to you.

♡ To be completely honest your life hasn't gotten anymore stressful, since he first took you. Sure, you were kidnapped, but now you don't have school or your job to worry about. You don't even have to socialize with anyone really. And he honestly takes really good care of you. He really does love you more than anything.