Additional Headcanons | Leo ♦️

◇ Leo fully believes that you are just as in love with him as he is with you. He thinks that your absolutely thrilled with the new living arrangement, it's just you have a hard time adjusting to change. That's it, right?

◇ He treats you almost like a pet. He does absolutely everything for you, as if you couldn't do anything by yourself. That's one of the reasons he took you, you weren't ready to face the difficulties of everyday life. You needed to be protected. 

◇ Anytime you claim that you could handle yourself, Leo just shrugs it off, and says that you just like to be independent. You wouldn't survive a day without him. 

◇ Over time though, his claim began to become more and more true. For you had grown weaker and more dependent on him, the more you stayed with him. 

◇ You actually once escaped the lair, and Leo just let you leave. He knew for a fact you wouldn't last a day, and if anything went wrong, he'd just portal you back. 

◇ Once you got up to the surface, you realized that you didn't know where a police station was, you couldn't go up to someone and tell them that you were kidnapped my a mutant turtle, and you couldn't successfully live on your own without a job. 

◇ Once it had turned dark, Leo portalled you back into his arms, happily. You hated it, but you hugged him back, sniffling in his arms, since you really could never leave him. You were helpless. 

◇ "I told you, love. This is the only place where your safe from the outside world. Here with me. Your one true love~"

◇ Now however, leaving is not going to go unpunished, you will pay for what you did. So right after he calmed you down, he place in a chair, and tied you up. Then he proceeded to beat you, while you struggled.

◇ Leo was impressed how ever, for actually being able to escape, so he figured he would reward you for your progress. A reward that only he could take satisfactory in. He made out with you, as you were tied to the chair. 

◇ You tried to turn your head away, so he just grabbed you by the chin. You had enough of this,  so you bite his tongue, and he pulled away from you. He was both angry, and turned on by your gesture. So he started to kiss and suck your neck, leaving bites occasionally, which would make you bleed. 

◇ After hours of being tied to the chair, with Leo above you, you learned not to mess with him. You learned that you were safe here, as long as you obeyed.