Additional Headcanons | Donnie ♣️

♧ Donnie isn't as heartless, as you might think.

♧ He'll occasionally let you call your family, since he can keep anyone from tracing it.

♧ Don't think you can just tell them where you are though, he'll make sure you don't give them any information whatsoever.

♧ Unless you have been disobedient, he basically let's you roam free throughout the lair, considering he has security cameras everywhere. 

♧ If you do however attempt to leave or do something other than you were told, then there would be severe consequences. 

♧ Throughout the years he's kept you here, he's done many forms of punishment, isolation, tazing or shocking you, breaking bones, feeding tubes, staving you, hard labor, amd beating you. 

♧ He doesn't really beat you or break any bones very often. He perfers to have his tech do everything for him, but if he's really mad at you, he wants to hurt you himself. And he wants to make you hurt badly.

♧ If you just don't do something he says like help him with a project, he usually doesn't even raise his voice or get angry. He does think that you should know the consequences of not listening to his directions, which is how you would end up in isolation or being starved.

♧ Now if you ran away, or tried to get his brother's attention, then Donnie gets really mad. This is when he really wants to hear you scream and suffer, after trying to leave. 

♧ "How could you do such a thing?! Don't you know how much I've done for you! Trust me they won't help you, but I will! I'll help you realize just how wrong and pathetic you are. Right after I break your precious little ankle. That way you can't run away from me~"

♧ He tries his best to make you happy and healthy, but ultimately fails. Not only are you extremely unhappy, but with all the abuse, your health has changed drastically. Every other month or so, Donnie gives you a check up to check on your health. It's always bad, and Donnie just blames it on you for giving him no other choice but to treat you this way. 

♧ He does however make sure to feed you every single day, even if you tell him your not hungry. He gets leftovers from Mikey's meals every day and brings them back to his lab for you. 

♧ He also lets you hang out with shelldon, just because he needs someone to talk to, and he knows it's unhealthy for you to just talk to him. Now if shelldon gets more attention than him, then he can dismantle him within minutes. 

♧ Overall he does care about you and your well being, I mean he wouldn't isolate you and keep you all to himself if he didn't. Your just meant to be his.