Chapter-10 Odette

When she reaches her old house.She heard news of her Friend" Odette" death.She got invitation of her funeral.She went there because she was her only friend who didn't used her.In her funeral Alora found out that her friend Odette was raped for several days by two of her bullies.... Gregory and kelvin. they now used to run Prostitution. No one was able to recognize her. She went to her home lost in her thoughts. She was remembering how badly they treated her each one of them.She was bullied because of various reasons like Bernadette used to bully her because she was overweight ,mirissa because she was weak in power.Gregory and Kelvin because she was too emotional. she remembers one more guy who hates everything about her.... Alora was better than him. She was unique. She was too afraid of him,so much that she even didn't dare to just ask his name. Alora was beaten when she denies something they want her to do.She even had throught to kill herself. After school she not only changed her city but also her name from Ralina to Alora to forget everything. later that night she cried but it was a cry of weak it was for what Ralina and Odette suffered.
Next morning she decides to kill them all brutally. It starts with Gregory and Kevin