Chapter-9 Relina's revenge

Drystan steps out of his car.Alora notices him and walks away by saying" hide the body".Drystan says"alright,you should leave now".Alora leaves the place.
Drystan after seeing the body says" damn, that bitch killed him brutality,her killing ways amd techniques are improving by every day". Alora reaches her home picks her diary and starts writing something in it, she reads a letter with she wrote 10 years back to her future self. There she wrote" Future me do i still get bullied, are we still overweight?...have i made my friend proud?......have i found someone like me?..... have i found someone who doesn't call talking to her is weird?"
to me
Ralina(past self)
Alora thinks these things doesn't matter much but i gotta teach her bullies how to be kind to a insecure girl.Alora makes a list of bullies -there were only 5 but she could only remember 4 names.
•bernadette
•mirissa
•Gregory
•Kevin

Alora thinking in her mind" i should take revenge on them how the treat her (Ralina)
She texted Drystan" i am going out of station... i have some personal stuff that needs to be fixed".She packs her stuffs and went to old city where she grew up. On her way she found a giy throwing acid on a cat and people were laughing.She gives him sign to follow her. By seeing her body he went after her. After 15 minutes she left that place. Later that guys body was found dead with his head completely smashed with bricks. She wrote on a paper" THIS IS TRUE JUSTICE".