CHAPTER -3 HE IS A WHA--

As she was about to see him.Her friend from the morning said "Alora..where you going? this isn't a picnic stop".Alora says"Drystan i thought there was someone here". Drystan replies "there's no one here. Now go somewhere else i will hide the clues ". Alora agrees.Meanwhile Aku was too scared. he didn't run he was frozen in fear.when he comes to his senses he ran away from that lane.Aku went to his home. He was still too scared as it was the first time he saw a murder.He thought that Alora knows about him.Next day when he woke up he had urge to again go at that site maybe it was his deepest fantasy to see a murder.Aku ran his whole life. He had many traumas and was finally feeling good after seeing that dead body. Aku went to park again.He sees Alora seeing him. He was nervous. Later he was feared that maybe she saw him at that site and planning to kill him next. Alora gently smiles and walk away. Aku felt terror, happiness and love all at same time. Aku decides again to go to that lane.When he reaches he saw Drystan( a Tall guy who looks majestic and had a muscular body) wrapping another dead body and notices Aku too. He walks towards him. Aku felt a very evil aura around him and he was heading to Aku with a hammer.When Drystan comes closer to Aku. He gently smiles ans says"You have a bad luck. were you lost? well anyways you saw me".He attacks with hammer to Aku's loses his consciousness.Aku found himself in a weird room .They were many types of knifes, weapon and torture weapon. Aku was again feeling danger.Drystan walks to him from behind.Aku was a scared after seeing blood in his hand. Aku saw Drystan eating something.Drystan introduce himself and ask Aku for his introduction as it was unmannered according to him.Aku feels relaxed.Later Drystan says " Dont worry i won't harm you are too innocent " by saying this he frees Aku. He later says "sorry mate but i can't able to drop you to your home ".Aku then calls his close friend of pick him up.Aku asked what was he eating.Drystan smiles and told "how about you see it yourself". He takes him to his basement.Aku smells a dead body but thinks its animal meat.He was eating.Drystan tells "Go and see it by yourself".Aku agrees. when Aku went to kitchen in basement. He frozes to absolute fear.Aku looks at Drystan. Drystan was smiling. Aku felt his aura again.IT WAS A DEAD HUMAN BODY!!