Strange Feelings

woo hoo new post!!!!!!!

sorry bout the terrible schedule schools been a bitch

also i've been debating writing some Buck and Eddie one shots but idk if anyone would read them so if any of yall are 911 fans lmk and ill do it ^^

ANYWAH

back to the story

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person Alastor POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Al heard the door shut gently behind him he let his shoulders fall. Taking a breath he began his walk over to his room playing back what happened in his head.

He couldn't remember much. All he could recall was seeing Lucifer hold his wrist out before it went black, then he regained conciseness when he caught Lucifer when he passed out. 

His body had taken complete control. Al hated when this happened. He's been able to control most of his time in hell but lately, ever since Lucifer had shown up at the hotel, it has been happening more often and he hasn't been able to control it.

He closed his bedroom door and threw his jacket to the side. 

Wiping his face, he fell onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. He began to really think.

The last time anything like that happened had to have been when him and Vox were together. Al was very strict with personal boundaries then (he's grown less so the longer he's spent in hell) so when Vox wanted to be intimate with the Radio Demon he would always just brush him off and make Vox take care of himself. 

Eventually he got so fed up with the TV's nagging and he gave in. The only way Al was able to participate in such activities was to let his body take control. He would let go of the steering wheel and just watch what his body was doing.

For the longest time Al thought he was just cursed or something. 

Sex was such a worldwide experience everybody had and he began to feel left out. There had to be something wrong with him. When Al was alive, sex was the least of his worries, even more so after seeing what his father did to his mom when he thought Al wasn't there. But when he died and fell to hell every other corner had a some kind of strip club or sex shop. 

The demon spent his first month or to in hell exploring these strange attraction but never did anything more than that. Frankly, sex scared the demon. If he was never able to have it when he was alive, how would he be able to have in hell.

Eventually he just gave up and focused on his new hobbies. Broad casting demon's screams over the radio for everyone to hear. A much better way to fill the time!

Alastor sighed

Since before tonight, Al has never felt any feeling sexually, but the way Lucifer sang when Al was feeding... it was addicting.

He wanted to hear it all the time. He wanted to feel the way he just did, all the god damn time. He never wanted to let it go. 

Al clenched his fists, feeling a heart beat fall down to his pants. 

His eye's widened at the strange feeling. 

What the hell was this, why did it feel so... weird? 

He grabbed one of his pillows and hugged it tightly, this was how the demon slept. But this time it felt different. 

Feeling the friction between whatever was happening and the pillow was extremally nice. He squeezed his eyes shut.

He shouldn't be doing this. 

He quickly opened his eyes up and threw the pillow back to the head of his bed. Fuck he was disgusting. 

Sighing, he sat up and layed his elbows on his knees, still thinking about how much he wanted to hear those noises from Lucifer again. 

Though suddenly, he got an idea.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person Lucifer POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around mid night when Lucifer got out of the shower. As he was doing his nightly routine he heard a knock at his door.

Who the fuck would be awake right now?

Lucifer thought to himself

He trudged over to the door and opened it slowly. His eyes widened.

He didn't know what he was expecting to see but it wasn't this.

He saw a long black tentacle at his door. It's not like he didn't know who it belonged to but he was still shocked to see this thing at his door. 

He looked it up and down and his eyes eventually landed on a radio on the floor. This just made him more sure on who this belonged to. 

Picking it up it felt warm, like it had just finished being made.

"Huh" Lucifer said out loud

He looked back up at the black blob in front of him and saw it was carrying a piece of paper. as this a gift from Al? 

Lucifer smiled at the gesture. He would have never taken Alastor as the  gift giving type, though he was never one to pass of free stuff.

"Tell Alastor I said thank you." Lucifer said

The tentacle made a strange movement that Lucifer could only describe as an attempted nod, before collapsing into the ground. 

Lucifer giggled and rolled his eyes. He closed the door with his foot and placed the radio on his side table.

Looking at the piece of paper he was it was a note

Dear Lucifer,

I deeply apologize for my actions

earlier tonight. It was extremally 

inconsiderate of me and it won't happen 

again my king. Please accept this gift as my 

offering for forgiveness. 

Sincerley, Alastor

Lucifer smiled. Alastor was very strange. He ran his thumb over the thick paper of the letter. 

Fancy.

Placing the note down he began to examine the radio. It was gorgeous. The thing that quickly caught his eye was the beautiful apple tree engraved in the wood with a snake wrapped around the trunk of the tree. 

God damn it Alastor. If you weren't such a dick and a psycho I might actually fall for you.

Lucifer thought to himself, groaning in annoyance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YIPPIE ALL DONE

now ima pass out

Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors i'm dyslexic ☹️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------