Reality

3rd Person Lucifer POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alastor grabbed the king by his thighs, picking him up and slamming him against the wall. Their lips met violently, Lucifer gasping into the kiss. Alastor's grip tightened and his claws dug deep through the fabric of Lucifer's pants, piercing his skin. The blonde hissed.

He gripped the red heads hair tightly and as he combed through it he felt Al's ear's were pinned back. He ran his other hand down Alastor's body and to his fast paced, wagging tail. As Lucifer brushed the soft fluff of the tail he heard a quiet moan from Al.

Bingo.

Lucifer began to pet the tail more, gaining beautiful sounds from the radio demon. He continued but was stopped quickly. A black tentacle had sprouted from the ground and grabbed both of Lucifer's hands, pinning them above him so he couldn't move.

It was only now that Alastor pulled away of the kiss and looked Lucifer dead in the eyes. His smile only grew.

"You beautiful darling." He said, the radio filter on his voice, gone.

Lucifer's breathing sped up as he felt the demon grinding against the kings crotch. He closed his eye's tightly and threw his head back, slamming it against the wall. Blood was trickling down Al's fingers.

"Al... what are you.." Lucifer gasped, his horns sprouting from his head "doing...?"

"Showing my king what it feels like to be taken control of by a peasant such as me." Alastor said slyly

That mother fucker

Lucifer awoke in a sweat and quickly sat up, flinching. His eyes shot open and his vison was blurry. He could see the red sun shine through the small area of the window his curtains weren't covering. As his eye's adjusted the bright light shined in his eye's blinding him once again.

"Agh!"

The king covered where the light was coming from with his hand. His mind was racing.

What the fuck was that?! What did Alastor do to me?! He must have done some kind of spell or something magic-y! No no... I would have been able to catch him in the act. And Alastor dosen't use spell magic. Fuck. What the hell was that dream?! Why was I even thinking about anything like that?! I have a wife for god sake!!

Lucifers breathing picked up. He put his hand over his heart feeling it speed up faster and faster. He needed to calm down.

He started to count his heart beats and slowed down his breathing. In... and out... In... and out... He sighed.

Whatever it was, it will never happen again. He knew that for certain. This was a one time thing with nothing else attached to it. Yeah.

Lucifer looked down. There was a bulge just under the covers.

Fuck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person Alastor POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alastor was up early in the morning like always. He was down in the kitchen making a cup of coffee for himself when he heard Charlie and Vaggie walking into the kitchen.

"Oh! Alastor! You're out of room! I'm so happy to see you!" Charlie said as she ran over to Alastor and hugging him tightly

He hugged the smaller girl back, genuinely smiling. Vaggie rolled her eyes and sat down at one of the bar stools by the kitchen counter.