Head Ache

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWO CHAPTER'S IN ONE WEEK?! IM THRIVING

(not really my girlfriend broke up with me lol) 

BUT WE MOVE ON!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person Lucifer POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Lucifer regained consciousness he saw that he was laying on his bed above the covers. He blinked slowly, adjusting to the bright lights. He slowly lifted his wrist up to his field of vison to see that gauze was wrapped around his wound. He grew slightly confused. Turning his head slightly to the side, his vison still blurry, he saw two fluffy red ears. 

He stayed...?

Lucifer thought to himself

Why didn't he just leave after Lucifer passed out? He would've been fine. Angel's can regenerate quickly even while being knocked out. So why did he stay? He must want something. Lucifer groaned in annoyance and saw as Alastor's ears twitched showing he heard the noise clearly.  Al lifted his head and looked at the king, his smile still plastered on his face. It would never leave.

"Well good morning sunshine!" Alastor said, seemingly cheered up by Lucifer simply waking up

"Fuck is it morning already." Lucifer groaned

He slammed his head down on his pillow and a heavy pain went through his neck and up to his head. 

"Agh!" He yelled, startled at the sudden pain

"No worries my king, you were only out for around a half hour, the night is still young! However, I would suggest moving slowly for a while, your body seems to not have been able to heal you fully while you were asleep." Alastor said, still staring at Lucifer

"Yeah, thanks a lot for that Al." Lucifer said sarcastically "Why'd you have to be so rough with it, my wrist should've been enough for you." 

The King slowly sat up and leaned against his headboard, his head titled towards Alastor.

"Ah yes, I owe you an apology for that. My body took control of me and I couldn't really do much to stop it." Alastor sighed 

For some strange reason, Lucifer understood. When Al was feeding it was like Lucifer's body wasn't his anymore, he couldn't control the noises that came out of his mouth and the movements his body made.

"Your good." Lucifer said quietly "Just try to be gentler tomorrow, I don't think my body will be able to take that much force for a while." 

One of Alastor's ears flopped to the side. He seemed to be dissapointed.

"Yes My King, whatever you want." Alastor said.

The Radio Demon grabbed Lucfiers uninjured arm, and kissed the Kings hand. Lucifer's eyes widened and his face heated up, his pupils grew bigger. What was he doing?!

"Oh!" Lucifer said, not meaning to

Alastor raised an eyebrow and looked up at the king. He tilted his head in confusion. A small squeak that sounded like a baby deer came from the demon.

Lucifer smiled

"Is there a problem your majesty?" He asked

God the names Al called him. Why did they turn him on so god damn much. He realized the spell he put on his body earlier had not yet worn off yet but it would any minute now, meaning he had to get this demon out soon.

"No, there's no problem at all, I just haven't had someone kiss my hand in a life time." Lucifer laughed

"Is this not the polite way to do things anymore?" Alastor asked, still confused

"I mean maybe in like the 14th century, but not anymore." Lucifer said, still giggling

"Well I do suppose manners have become, "uncool" now a days." Alastor said and rolled his eyes. He paused. "Well! I should get going! I have a broadcast scheduled for tomorrow that I can't miss!" 

Oh thank god

Lucifer thought to himself. He wouldn't have to kick the Radio Demon out!

"Same time tomorrow?" Alastor asked, standing up from his chair and pushing it back over to where he got it from.

"If you want to be healed." Lucifer said, watching Al's every movement

As Alastor was putting the chair back he had his back turned to the king and Lucifer realized his jacket was not longer on. His shirt sleeve's were rolled up above the elbow, showing his surprisingly muscular and scarred fore arms. Lucfier felt his heart beat speed up. He had no clue the Radio Demon was so in shape. 

Damn

He thought before catching his eyes moving down the Demon's back, landing on his tail. 

It was much bigger than a deer's tail but still maintained the same shape and pattern. It was red but with a small tuff of black underneath. It was wagging slowly. Definitely not as fast as it was when Al was feeding of off Lucifer's blood. He hadn't been able to get a good look at it before but now that he had a perfect view of it he couldn't stop staring. For such a powerful, scary demon, Alastor sure did have some really cute attributes. 

His ears, his tail, his quiet squeaks he would make when his was confused or shocked. Lucifer wasn't obsessed at all.

Alastor turned over to his jacket that was laying on the floor and picked it up. 

"I'll be taking my leave now! Get a good nights rest!" Alastor opened the door "I need my king ready for me tomorrow."

And the door shut.

W-what did he just say...

Lucifer's jaw was dropped and his eyes were open wide with surprise. There was no way Al didn't know what he was doing. He has be messing with the king. No demon in hell was dumb enough to not know what flirting was. That why half of them are down here. Because "Sexual Pleasure is a sin before marriage." Half the people in hell were sex addicts. I mean hell, even Lucifer was one. 

With him and Lillith, the two were both extremely active in their sex life. But ever since Lillith had left, he's had nothing but his own hand to keep the urge away. To be completely honest, Lucifer was growing impatient waiting for his wife to come back. He didn't even know where she was.  

Fuck this was all so confusing. Before this morning, Lillith was the only one Lucifer had thought of while pleasuring himself, but all of a sudden, Alastor is the one turning him on. 

Speaking of, the heart beat was back, and it was worse than ever. Everything that had just happened with him and Al was all still fresh in his mind and it was re playing over and over again like a loop, not letting him forget. The tent in his pants grew bigger and more uncomfortable. He needed sweet release. 

His hand trailed down to his pants, undoing his belt and throwing it to the side. Unbuttoning his jeans and sliding them off, his mouth watered with anticipation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be smut soon my loves! I apologize for the wait but we gotta build the story!!

Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors i'm dyslexic ☹️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------