Deal

-we all know where this is going lol-

3rd Person Lucifer POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No"

"Vaggie please!! I won't ask for anything ever again." Lucifer begged

"I'm not giving you my blood, especially if you won't tell me why you need it." Vaggie said, crossing her arms and rolling her arms.

Lucifer sighed. That was fair he couldn't really be mad at Vaggie for this.

"Okay then, it was worth the asking." Lucifer pouted and turned around

Before he could leave the room he heard Vaggies voice come from behind him.

"If you told me why you needed it, maybe I could help you."

He probably shouldn't say anything. He wouldn't want to get Al mad, especially knowing he could hurt himself more if he used his powers to much.

Charlie would be to worried.

"I'm sorry Vaggie I can't."

"Alright. Sorry Lucifer. I mean, if you need the blood that bad why don't you just use yours?"

Fuck. He knew he could from the beginning but that was really his last resort. However his options where running slim.

"Yeah, I might have to." Lucifer said before stepping out of the room, leaving Vaggie alone

He walked through the hotel and up to his room. Once he reached it he closed the door behind him and fell onto his bed in defeat. This wasn't fucking fair. Why the hell did he care so much about healing this egotistical ass hole. He threw his hands over his face and screamed into them. He had one last option, and it was his least favorite one.

Lucifer sighed. He might as well just get it over with. He sat up and took his hat off, placing it on his work bench.

This was going to be a huge mistake.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person Alastor POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alastor pushed everything off his work bench in aggravation. Nothing was going right. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't figure out how to repair his staff. He slammed his hands down on the desk and his eyes glowed bright red.

Was he really getting worked up over this. Yes. Yes he was. His cane was his main source of strength and without it all his powers were nerfed until he could get it fixed. Stupid fucking Adam. He had to restrain himself from killing the man then and there when he saw him earlier. That is if he even could.

He sighed. He needed a break. As he was picking up everything around the work bench he heard a knock at his door.

"Who is it?" He yelled, placing the last few things in it's place.

He always liked to keep his spaces as organized as he could. It was relaxing in a way to know he could control how his stuff was set up.

"It's Lucifer. Can I come in?"

What did he want? Alastor asked himself. Probably nothing good, he was the king of hell after all.

"I suppose." Alastor responded