Chapter 21: Gods Among Men AU (What if? Arrival at Winterfell)

Chapter 21 Summary

[ Game of Thrones One Shot]

[ Gods Among Men AU ]

Daenerys had been adopted by 3 sisters and became the fourth ruling Queen of Essos with her new family. (Viserys is long dead and disposed of discreetly)

Essos is thriving under the rule of Saena (008), Naerys (009), Aeva (006) and Daenerys. It was the most advanced and almost peaceful kingdom to exist.

There was just one problem.....

The threat of the Night King and his army of Others.

While her sisters were more than capable of taking care of the "icy bastard" which Aeva always called him, Saena still didn't want any chance of her kingdom being ruined if the Night King crossed over the Narrow Sea.

Wanting to help, Dany volunteered to deal with the threat in Westeros so no harm came to their own kingdom....and she wanted to see her homeland herself. What? She was curious!

After much debate (sisterly arguing), Saena gave Dany permission to leave but only if Aeva went with her. She didn’t trust those Westerosi fools with Dany alone.

Dany and Aeva head off to Westeros!

Notes

WARNING: Overpowered Original Characters, Westeros Bashing, Stark Bashing, Jon Snow Bashing, NO DanyXJon Pairing, Jon Is Not the True Heir, Rhaegar Bashing, the North Bashing, Season 8 Bashing & some Inaccuracies with details.

● This is a "What if?" Version of my Gods Among Men One Shot. I was curious to see how Dany arriving at Winterfell would go in THIS storyline since she's not here to rule and just came to deal with the Night King on Westeros's turf. So consider this a like an alternate Season 8 where Dany is smarter, has no wish to rule Westeros & 3 older sisters.

● For the sake of the plot, Dany and Aeva are now at the North. Please don't think about the "how's" or "why's". This is just a "What if?" scenario. Made for FUN.

● Dany still has Drogon as her dragon but he's called Rhaegon here. He was named after Dany's mother, her dead niece and nephew - Rhaella, Rhaenys & Aegon. Rhaegon has black and red scales unlike in the show.

● Saena (008) is the Strongest Telepath (besides 001) & has perfect memory due to her powers. It's like she has Google/Wikipedia in her head. This is why she knows so much more than her sisters (or anyone else).

● Aeva's (006) connection with her dragon let's her share her Fire powers with Vesuvius.

~ || D r a g o n s || ~

● Vesuvius - Aeva's giant Red Dragon
● Rhaegon (Drogon) - Dany's Black & Red Dragon

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon or A Song of Ice and Fire. I do not own any of the images. The House Caesar sigil was made on Canva.

---------------009---------------

~ ♤ ~ { Naerys | 009 } ~ ♤ ~