Chapter 6: This Dragon Plants Trees Part 1

Chapter Summary

[Game of Thrones One Shot]

As a huge fan of the lore of A Song of Ice and Fire, 009 wasn't too troubled to being suddenly transported into the ruins of Old Valyria. Now free of the Lab, she decided to do anything she wants – which includes getting some dragons.  

Notes 

* I'm not gonna lie – I did this cuz I want a dragon (or dragons).

* This is Crack! So don't take it too seriously

Disclaimer: I do not own A Song of Ice and Fire or anything related to it. 

---------------009---------------

"Well......shit." She said, clutching her paper-bag of donuts.

009 stared in disbelief.

All around her were ruined buildings, weird looking plants and the ugliest rocks she'd ever seen, sticking out from the ground in odd angles. The toxic air didn't bother her as much as her ugly surroundings did since her Biokinesis kept her safe from harm. She could feel the poisonous dust in the air trying to kill her but failing.

Glancing up, 009 noted that even the sky was an ugly brownish colour.

There is no way the Lab did this. Then who? And why is everything so nasty around here? Is this some kind of abandoned area? Why am I here? I was on my way back home after grabbing some donuts! What the fuck is going on?!

Still clutching onto the bag of donuts, 009 contemplated on what to do. Standing here like an idiot won't help.

Hmmm....This place looks like it would take forever to walk through. A bird's eye view would help but I'd need to take off some of my clothes for that. My bra, top and hoodie would get in the way of my wings. Or I could just make biomass clothes. It would only look like clothes but no one else could tell. And this way I don't have my tits swaying in the wind as I fly up.

009 shuddered at the mental image.

While she wasn't bothered by nudity, flying around topless in a strange place is out of the question.

Sensing a living being behind her, 009 swiftly turned around and froze in shock at the sight.

"ROOOOOAAAAR!"

A massive snake-like creature was slithering its way towards her from a distance away. Its scales were blood red, with menacingly large teeth and bright orange eyes. There was an orange glow on its underbelly, slowly reaching its mouth which opened to release blasts of fire as it caught sight of her staring.

What the fuck is that?

Another loud roar from it snapped her out of her thoughts. This was no time for thinking on its species.

Outstretching her arm, palm facing towards it, 009 focused on its body and slowly curled her fingers.

The fire-breathing snake flinched back, releasing a pained roar and stopped in its tracks, massive body trembling under her control. More pained whimpers escaped from its mouth as it tried to fight against her hold but only caused its scaly skin to tear and bones to break.

009 curled her hand into a fist.

CRACK! SQUELCH!

Breaking all its bones and tearing the body into huge clumps, 009 put down her arm and stared at its corpse.

Walking over, 009 brushed her hand over its massive severed head and was immediately given its information on biology. Its skin was highly resistant to intense heat there was some kind of foreign liquid that helped it breath fire. Interesting.