Chapter 15: Second Chance - House of the Dragon

Chapter 15 Summary

Arthur and Catrin Jones never left their only daughter, Carys (now known as 009), even after death. Their spirits remained by her side throughout her life, but could never interact with her. Their love for their child so strong that they refused to move on in the afterlife.

Once 009 had lived a long life and peacefully passed away in her sleep, Arthur and Catrin were ready to move on and finally be reunited with their baby.

Just not the way they expected.

Reborn into the medieval fictional world his daughter loved, Arthur vows to regain his family and finally get their get their own happily ever after.

Now as Aegon Targaryen, youngest son of Baelon and Alyssa, the younger brother of Viserys and Daemon, he swears to bring Fire and Blood to those who stand in his way of getting his family back.

He had failed his wife and child in one life - he would NOT fail in this one.

Notes

《 Reborn Characters 》

Arthur Jones - Aegon Targaryen II - Viserys and Daemon's younger brother. Thirdborn son of Baelon and Alyssa. Rider of Vhagar. Lord of the Stepstones.

Catrin Jones - Caecilia Celtigar - Daughter of Lord Bartimos Celtigar. Wife of Aegon Targaryen II and Lady of the Stepstones.

Carys Jones/009 - Alyssa Targaryen II - Daughter of Aegon and Caecilia. Heir to the Stepstones. Younger than Rhaenyra. Betrothed to Crown Prince Baelon II.

001 - Baelon Targaryen II - Firstborn son of Viserys and Aemma. Heir to the throne. Older than Rhaenyra. Betrothed to Alyssa II.

* This is NOT done in chronological order but I have put some titles on each section to help.

* All my original characters are reincarnated into Westeros with all the memories of their previous lives and powers. 009's parents also get powers.

* The original plot has gone down the toilet so don't expect everything to be the same.

Disclaimer: I do not own House of the Dragon, Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice and Fire.

---------------009---------------

Cousins Meet Up - Laena the Fangirl

"My prince, is it true that you ride the largest dragon in the world? The mighty Vhagar? And that she claimed you, not the other way around?"

"Laena!" Rhaenys admonished her young daughter, a stern look on her face but her eyes were slightly amused. She knew her sweet Laena would bombard her cousin like this due to her obsession with Vhagar.

Prince Aegon Targaryen II - previously Arthur Jones in his first life - only laughed in response, a kind smile on his handsome face as he looked down at the little Velaryon fangirling over his dragon.

"It's alright, Rhaenys." Aegon reassured his uptight cousin, waving away Laena's unladylike behaviour. He was a modern man at heart and had no problem with it. "Rhaenyra is very much the same way. Looks like I have two Vhagar obsessed nieces." He laughed.

Laena blushed as Rhaenys threw her another stern look but let it go as her favourite cousin truly wasn't bothered by her many questions.

"Regardless, I raised her better than that." Rhaenys huffed. "She should have still at least greeted you first." She said while giving her daughter a look.