Whiteout

Y/n dragged her feet through the snow as best she could, only lofting then when forced. Her head was down and eyes downcast, not bothering to look back on where her Andar had been laid to be saved.

Sven looked back sadly back at Arendelle, then at Kristoff and Y/n, noticing that only Kristoff had stopped to see why he was still lagging behind. Fed up with Y/n's sudden apathy, he ran in front of her, blocking her path.

"What is it?" Y/n asked.

Sven tried to push her back to the castle by taking a few aggressive steps closer.

"Hey, watch it!" She stopped backing away once he saw that it was an act and not rabies or something that would otherwise cause the reindeer to act out. "What's wrong with you?"

He growled, then shrieked a few times, jerking closer to him.

"We don't understand you when you talk like that," Kristoff said sternly.

"I do! But it's not gonna work!" Y/n yelled at the reindeer. "We're not going back, got it?! He's with his true love!"

Sven tilted his head downward and looked up at Y/n, knowing full-well she did not really believe that. Even Kristoff looked at her in disbelief. "You don't really believe that, do you?"

"Of course I do! Or I wouldn't have left him there! Besides, it's his only chance!"

Kristoff sighed, letting Y/n sit in her emotions for a bit. She took a moment to debate on what was really best for Andar and whether that meant leaving him for good. But the wind picked up, cutting off her thoughts.

"What?" She shielded her eyes with her arm as she turned to the direction of the wind. Over Arendelle, a cloud of snow swirled around it, moving in closer. "Andar..." she whispered and began sprinting back.

Sven ran alongside him downhill with Kristoff next to him. He boosted Y/n up, then jumped on next to her. "Come on! Come on, boy!"

-

The ceiling began to ice over. Andar glanced up at it, but was unable to move anymore.

The door began to shake as somebody unlocked it and began to open it. Andar glanced up, barely able to lift his head. "Help..."

It opened with a carrot in the lock and a giggle. Olaf reached up, taking it back, and shoving it back into his face. But he gasped when he saw Andar on the floor, still shivering. "Andar!"

Next to him, he saw the fireplace. He ran to it, throwing wood in it. Screeching, he realized that his arm was in there and took it back. With a piece of wood, he struck up a flame and set the logs on fire.

"Olaf!" Andar managed to shout, looking up worriedly. "G - get away from there!"

But Olaf, still fixated on the dancing flames, whispered, "Woah...so this is heat...I love it..." He reached out, instantly jerking his hand back. "Ooh! But don't touch it!" He waved off the flame and ran back to Andar, pulling him up and helping him to the fireplace. Once they were all in place, he asked, "So, where's Hanna? What happened to your kiss?"

Andar grabbed for his cape, pulling out closer around himself. "I - I was wrong about her...it wasn't true love..."

"But we ran all the way here," Olaf said, not able to believe that anybody could not love Andar.

"Please, Olaf, you can't stay here," he said instead. You'll melt."

"I am not leaving until we find some other act of true love to save you." He sat behind him, facing the couch, before asking sheepishly, "Do you happen to have any ideas?"