Treason

The dungeon's door was the first thing Elsa saw when her eyes opened. She got up from the bed, a blanket falling off of her. When she saw light emitting from a window, she ran to it, only to be haulted back. Looking behind her, she saw her hands in binds and chains. She pulled against them, straining to take a look outside of the window.

Instead of the summer she had left in, a thick cloud of snow covered the vicinity. Elsa's reflection bounced off of the window as the panic returned and all hope once again fled. "Oh, no...what've I done...?"

The door opened and Hanna came in, placing a lantern down. Elsa turned back, attempting to approach the princess. "Why did you take me here?" she demanded, attempting to sound threatening.

But she gently approached, keeping up the look of kindness. "I couldn't just let them kill you," she replied.

"But I'm a danger to Arendelle! Get Andar."

Her arms held the other, trying to keep herself warm. "Andar has not returned."

The queen turned away to look out the window, towards the mountains where she had last seen her brother. He was still out there and could have been hurt and it was all her fault.

"If you would just stop winter...bring back summer..." Her breath came out in puffs of warm into the cold air.

Elsa shut her eyes, trying to not feel. But she could not. Not knowing that his brother was still out there, cold and probably afraid. And with a strange girl.

"Please..."

She turned back to Hanna, her eyes filled with tears. "Don't you see...? I can't." She looked down at the cuffs her hands were in, biting her lip, then looked back up at Hanna. "You have to tell them to let me go."

Hanna shifted her eyes at from her, then back. Something seemed...different. As if a light had gone out in her eyes. But Elsa, in her misery, failed to make proper note of it.

"I will do what I can," she said and, taking back up her lantern, left the queen in the dungeon. Elsa watched her go, the fear settling back in. Feeling something slippery in her cuffs, she looked down to see the she was turning them to solid ice.

-

Sven ran through as quickly as the snow would allow him to with Kristoff and Y/n on top, holding on to Andar.

She looked down at Andar, took off her hat, and put it on his head, noticing that more white had appeared. "You're okay, Andar. I've got you."

"Come on, buddy, faster!" Kristoff called, the panic rising in his voice.

Next to them, Olaf slid down in the snow, having a fun time doing so, in spite of the situation. He jiggled with the bumps, then got sent off from a rock that stuck out of the mountain. "I'll meet you guys at the castle!" he called as he sailed through the air.

"Stay out of sight, Olaf!" Kristoff called as they galloped away.

Now out of sight, his voice yelled out, "I will!" Not even a minute later, to some random woman in the village, "Hello!"

"AHHHHH! IT'S ALIVE!"

They ran through the village and down the cobblestone rode, up to the front of the castle. Two guards stood atop, watching out. One called out, "It's Prince Andar!" He went down to greet him, his colleague following him.

Pulling up, Y/n got off and took Andar into her arms. He looked up at her, shivering. His face had gone white-white and his lips, usually a deep pink color, were blue. "Are you...gonna be okay...?"

She only smiled, gazing down at the prince. "Don't worry, we'll be okay."

"Prince Andar!" Gerda came out of the door, followed by Kai, rushing to her prince. "You had us worried sick!"