Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?

"Elsa," Andar whispered, poking her head above his sister's bed. "Psst! Elsa! Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

Sleepily, she groged, "Andar, go back to sleep..." She turned away from him, not at all pleased when he plopped on top of him dramatically.

"I just can't!" he sighed, exasperated. A hand dramatically fell over his forehead. "The sky's awake. So I'm awake. So we hafta play!"

"Go play by yourself."

Elsa turned just enough to push her little brother off the bed, falling with an "Oof!" Defeated, but he thought for a moment on how to get his lazy sister out of bed. A small gasp escaped him lips and he jumped back up, trying to force her eye open.

"You wanna build a snowman?"

He let go of his eye and both opened, Elsa showing off a cheeky smile.

-

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" Andar kept yelling as he pulled Elsa downstairs, who kept shushing him, looking around for any signs that their parents would wake up.

The door to their ballroom opened, Andar yelling excitedly, "Do the magic! Do the magic!"

"Okay!" she laughed. With her hands, she worked up a flurry of snow, Andar looking at her palm in awe. "Ready?" He nodded excitedly.

At his command, the burst of energy flew up, causing it to snow. Andar jumped around the room, screaming, "THIS IS AMAZING!"

"Watch this!" Elsa stomped as hard as she could, turning the floor into ice. Andar slipped, falling, still giggling.

-

After the last snowball had been hoisted up, the siblings decorated the snowman with buttons and sticks. Elsa, behind it, moved his arms, dropping her voice. "Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!"

"I love you, Olaf!" Andar cried, jumping into a hug with the snowman.

-

Elsa helped push Olaf for Andar so he could 'dance' on the ice with him.

-

Behind Andar, Elsa pushed the sled off so that they went flying down one of his mountains of snow.

Laughing his head off, Andar cried, "Tickle bumps!"

-

"Catch me!" Andar called, jumping on the mountains of snow.

Elsa created another one for her brother, grinning at him. "Gotcha!" She really did love him, even if he was a little annoying in the mornings. But days like this made it worth the sacrifice of precious sleep.

"Again!"

He was caught again, the time more hastily. "Wait!" She began to worry, realizing he could fall and crack his skull open. "Slow down!"

She slipped on the floor, disoriented for a moment, until she saw Andar about to jump again.

"Andar!"

A shot of ice left her hand and hit him in the head as he jumped. With a grunt, he fell into the snow, unmoving. Elsa ran to him, taking him in her arms. "Andar?!"

A streak of white danced through his hair until it reached the tip.

Shaking her head, she screamed out, "Mama, Papa!"

Shards of ice came out of the ceiling as she wept over him, mumbling, "You're okay, Andar...I've got you..."

King Agnarr swung the frozen door open with his wife by his side. "Elsa, what have you done?!" he cried, more concerned than angry. Both parents rushed over. "This is getting out of hand!"