What Do You Know About Love?

"Hang on. We like to go fast," Kristoff warned, the three of squeezed in his sleigh.

"We like fast." Andar kicked his feet up and put them on the dash, his hands behind her head.

Kristoff reached over and pulled his legs off. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! Get your feet down. This is fresh lacquer. Seriously, were you raised in a barn?" He spat on the dash, ricocheting and hitting Andar in the face, Y/n cackling, but she handed him a spare rag from the ground.

He took it, noticed it was filthy, and wiped his face with a clean part with a look of disgust. "Ugh! No, I was raised in a castle."

Unbothered, Kristoff polished the sled to his satisfaction. "Hm. So, tell me, what made the queen go all ice-crazy?"

"And ruin our business," Y/n added, leaning back in the cramped sled.

"Oh, well ,it was my fault. I got engaged and she freaked out because I'd only just met her, you know, that day. And she said she wouldn't bless the marriage -"

But had whipped her head to the prince, cutting him off. "Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met that day?"

"Yeah. Anyway, I got mad and so she got mad. And then she tried to walk away and I grabbed her glove -"

She raised her voice, insisting, "No, pricey boy, I ain't done yet."

Kristoff laughed a little, glad that someone else got the brunt of her annoyance for once.

"You, Prince Andar, got engaged to Princess Charming -"

"Hanna," he corrected.

"Gesundheit. - that day?!"

"Yes. Are you done yet?" Andar asked in annoyance. "But the thing is, she wore gloves all the time. So I just thought, 'Maybe she has a thing about dirt.' "

"Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?!" Kristoff cried, still stuck on the prince's engagement.

Realizing he was sandwiched between the two, he sunk down a little and answered, "Yeeees, they did. But Hanna's is not a stranger."

"Oh yeah? What's his last name?" Y/n asked.

"Of-the-Southern-Isles," Anna replied as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Favorite food?"

"Sandwiches."

"Best friend's name?"

"Probably Joan."

"Breast size?"

"Breast size doesn't matter."

"Of course it does," she replied. "Look, w if you don't like the way he eats? What if you don't like the way she talks about your friends?"

"Talks about my friends?" Andar asked curiously.

"Behind their backs?"

Offended, he reminded her, "Excuse me, miss, she is a princess."

Y/n looked back ahead in silence for a minute. "All women do it."

"Ugh!" he groaned, putting his face into his mittens. Looking back up, he declared,  "Look, it doesn't matter. It's true love!"