Chapter 19

The knocking on the door making Copter open his eyes. He was fall asleep right away after answering Tae's call. Last night he couldn't sleep properly and he was waking up a few times in the middle of the night when he had a few different nightmares.

Nightmares of his stepmother and sisters mocking him and his existence. Telling him how he don't deserve any love from their father.

Nightmares of Godt telling him that he was just a boring person that making him fall out of love for him. He was like an empty shell, empty beautiful shell, that had nothing inside but a cute face.

Nightmares of Tee that tells him how he was disgusted by a person like him.

And the most nightmares of all nightmares he had was the view of Tae hugging Bas on his side and was telling him while smiling that Bas is his boyfriend. And now that he had a boyfriend, Tae had asked him to get out of the house.

He couldn't sleep anymore after that, how much he wanted to think that will not going to happen, but the face of Tae and Bas was so fresh in his mind that he couldn't get out from it.

The door crack open slowly and Tae was peer his head inside the dark room. He knew Copter was sleeping, but he didn't want him to sleep with empty stomach. So, he was turning on the light and was walking inside the room, taking his seat beside Copter who was still lying down, though his eyes had open.

"Let's have dinner first, so that you could have a good sleep later. It's not good to sleep with empty stomach." Said Tae making Copter waking up to a sitting position. "Let me get refresh first, and I will come out." Said Copter and Tae was smiling and nodding his head. Before he was standing and getting out, he didn't forget to ruffle Copter's hair, making Copter smile and makes his mood a little bit better. He never knew he would miss this little act of Tae so much.

With the better mood, it boost Copter's energy and he was fast heading to his bathroom to get refresh. Suddenly he could feel his stomach growl for he didn't eat anything since last night. The stomach was protesting so much that he need to be fast to fill it up.

But the better mood he had doesn't last long when he gets out of his room, and he could see someone else was here, sitting leisurely at the dining table, talking happily with Tae.

It was like his nightmare had brought to life that he felt his heart fell down the floor, and get stepped on times and times over, making his step slower than necessary. The hungry he felt lost it's appetite right away, but since he was already here, he didn't have much choices but to join them at the dining table.

"Hey, Cop. Come, sit. This is Bas, you both already knew each other, right." Copter was slowly taking his seat opposite to Bas while smiling looking at Bas. Bas would just look at him once before turning his head to Tae, just like ignoring him. Not even a word of greetings.

"P'Tae, how come you know how to cook? All this food looks so delicious." Asking Bas while looking at the food and turn to Tae, really ignoring another person that was exist at the same table.

However, as a habit, Tae would scoop his chicken dish and putting it on Copter's plate while answering Bas. Bas didn't left out any little details of Tae's action.

"I grew up with my grandmother, and she would teach me a lot of things, including cooking. This was all her recipe, and I did learnt a little bit additional recipe while living in Bangkok." Said Tae while still scooping dishes into Copter's plate.

Bas then was taking up his plate and was extending it in front of Tae. "I like that chicken too, P'Tae. Put it for me too."

Tae was laughing when Bas was acting cute with him and he didn't think much but just putting it on Bas's plate. Copter who was silent all along keeps on watching these two's action but didn't said anything. With his appetite had long gone, Copter just force himself to chew and swallow the food, though he thought that maybe his senses of taste had gone too. Everything taste plain and bland.

After the meal, Bas had offered to wash the dishes and Tae was helping him taking the dishes to the sink. Copter was trying to help, but Tae refuse and just asked him going back inside to rest. Copter was watching them both silently from the back, and was thinking, in this short time, they both were so friendly with each other and at the same time they both were so in sync with each other that Copter felt maybe, just maybe they were made for each other. With a tear falling, he turned around heading back to his room.

xxx

"What do you think about this outfit and color, mom? I think this will look good on Godt and me, don't you think?" Tee was currently choosing outfit for his wedding with Godt's mother while Godt would just sitting at the waiting area.

Godt didn't know how to make of this. Tee wouldn't listen any single words of him, and his parents will only listen to Tee for everything, including deciding his wedding. The wedding he didn't have any vote on. The wedding he couldn't decide on. The wedding he didn't want but have to accept because Tee said he wanted it, and his parents agreed on it right away, without even asking him first.

Tee was different than Tee he knew all this time being friend with him. He didn't knew this Tee at all. Tee who was inconsiderate, Tee who was regard his own words and only his own words. No matter what Godt was saying, Tee couldn't hear it at all.

"Babe, this color is good. Come, let's try it." Said Tee calling Godt with just peered from the side of the walkway to the waiting space. With no expression, Godt was just standing up and walking closer to Tee, taking the shirt from his hand and they both heading to the different changing room.

Walking out almost at the same time, they both look gorgeous with the outfit, making all the staff whose all are woman blushed to their visual while at the same time clapping their hands while praising non-stop how they both look just out of magazine and was so good looking together. Godt could only gave them a little smile while Tee was so happy hearing them. Godt's mother's reaction was no exception.

Satisfied with the wedding suit, the three of them was coming out of the wedding gallery and heading to the few hotels that had been shortlisted, of course by Tee and Godt's mother. Godt didn't know why he should be here when he wasn't needed in any decision making, but Tee had vehemently saying that he must come together with them. Left with no choice, as always, Godt was just following Tee and his mother without any protest, or even any words utter since they come out from the house.

End of Chapter 19