Goodbye

Does he really have to leave? I mean we were just starting to bond. When I'm with him I feel like I'm on Cloud 9. I never want to let him go. But I'll have to, eventually.

"Lili.? Are you okay? I'm sorry I have to leave so soon, I wanna be there for my mom but I also wanna stay here with you." Walker says, I could see a frown forming on his face.

"No, yeah I'm perfectly fine! You should definitely go see your mom!" I exclaimed.

I didn't want to be selfish and make him stay here even though I didn't really want him to leave.

"I'll visit you again someday AND we could FaceTime or text 24/7 so I won't be missing you all the time." Walker said with a smile.

I could see that he's trying really hard to make this work out. I like seeing him like this. Just so determine, it's cute.

"Wait so does Brian and Margret know about this?" I questioned.

"Nope but they probably won't care since they're stuffing their faces with the cake I bought them." He says.

"You bought them a cake?! How come I didn't get any?" I exclaimed.

"I could run to the bakery really quick to buy yo-"

"I'm just kidding relax." I say, cutting him off.

After our long ass chatting (Walker would NOT stop yapping!) we decided to eat our food, which was already getting a bit cold but who cares because food is food!

As we continued eating and talking, exchanging glances, laughing, our time at the garden eventually came to an end.

By 4pm we were all out of the garden. By we I mean Walker, me, Margret, and Brian. I was definitely sure that we were all gonna be saying our goodbyes right outside of the garden entrance.

"So I guess this is goodbye..?" I mumble to Walker.

"Nuh uh, not yet! Brian and I planned another surprise because we wanted this day to be very special since I'm leaving!" Walker exclaims. While Bernard drove us to our next destination we had as much fun as possible to make that day memorable.

Margret brought a Polaroid camera so we took hella pictures. We each had Polaroid pictures together from the picnic and decided to put them on the back of our phones.

"We're almost here!" Brian exclaimed.

I wonder what this surprise is gonna be? Spoiler alert! Walker and Brian planned to do Karaoke. No way a Karaoke place?! This has to be the wrong place because I am ass at singing.

"Come on Lili! I bet your a great singer!" Walker says while grabbing my hand, leading me inside the building.

It's like as if he read my mind.

Walker already made a reservation so he guided me into a room along with Brian and Margret and we began choosing some songs to sing.

It seems like Brian's stomach didn't get full from the picnic food because he was ordering a shit ton of food from left to right, it was insane. If only you could see him in action.