A Roller Coaster of Emotions

Today is a very special day for me.

For those who may not understand why this day is so special to me, it's because I am finally meeting Walker Scobell.

You see, I'm not just any fan of his, I'm a die-hard fan.

From his captivating performance in "The Adam Project" to his riveting roles in "Secret Headquarters'' and "Percy Jackson And The Olympians".

I've followed his career with unwavering admiration.

Each character he portrays, every story he brings to life, resonates deeply with me.

So today, as I prepare to meet my idol face-to-face.

I'm filled with a potent mixture of excitement and nerves.

"Lils hurry up in there!!!" Margret's impatient voice echoed from the hallway.

I quickly change out of my pajamas and into my cutest outfit.

This is the outfit (If you don't like it you can imagine something else).

"Okay I'm done" I say while exiting the bathroom.

Margret grabs my arm and rushes me back into my room.

"I need help deciding which outfit I'm gonna wear." Margret says in a panic.

After 10 minutes she was finally satisfied with the outfit I picked out.

I checked the time and it was already 2:34 pm, since I didn't have much time to do my makeup I decided to go for a more natural look.

After Margret and I finished up our makeup I checked the time and it was already 2:47.

"I think we should start driving now, I don't wanna be late." I suggested.

"Alright, are we borrowing your moms car?" Margret questions.

"Yeah she said we could borrow her car as long as we take care of it" I say.

Margret had already gotten her drivers license but she couldn't afford a car.

I tossed the keys to Margret and she walked out to start the car while I got some snack since the drive was gonna take 24 minutes.

I gathered all the snacks we had prepared for the day into a sturdy tote bag.

I walked out locking the front door behind me, the click of the lock echoing in the quiet afternoon air.

As I walked to the car I noticed the sky, a canvas of endless blue stretching out above us.

It reminded me of his eyes. Walker's eyes.

Margret was already waiting in the drivers seat when I approached the car.

As she pulled out of the driveway and onto the open road, the familiar sights and sounds of the neighborhood faded into a distance.

Throughout the entire ride, my mind buzzed with thoughts of Walker Scobell, his image occupying every corner of my consciousness.