Sleepover

As Bernard drove us back to my house we all chatted our asses off. Especially Brian. He was talking non-stop about what we should do at the sleepover, how gorgeous the beach was, how he wanted to beat Tony's ass, and so many more things.

He was hopping from topic to topic which made us all laugh. It's impressive how fast he could talk. We changed up the seating arrangement in the car so now I was sitting in the back with Walker and Margret was sitting in front of us with Brian.

it only took Brian 7 minutes to pass out and fall asleep because of all the energy he used to talk and play at the beach. I forgot to mention that Margret fell asleep while Brian was talking, I guess Brian talked so much it began to bore her.

While those two love birds were asleep me and Walker were still awake. Walker was sitting extremely close to me so I turned away, looking out the window pretending to admire the outside world but in reality I wanted to hide my flustered, bright red tomato face from Walker.

It was just too embarrassing. Half way through the drive I feel weight added onto my shoulder. What the heck was that? I turned to check what was making my shoulder so heavy. It was Walker. He fell asleep and now he was laying on my shoulder, I think I'm gonna faint.

I try to collect myself and snap back into reality by taking deep breaths. It was only a few more minutes till we got to my house so what's the worst thing that could happen? Well the worst thing that could happen happened. I dozed off and before I knew it I was sound asleep.

Not even 10 minutes later the car comes to a stop and I wake to loud giggles and a weird noise *CLICK* *CLICK* a bright light flashes in my face.

"God damn it Margret let me sleep!" I yell, half asleep, my eyes glued shut not knowing whether Margret or Brian was behind those flashes and clicks.

It took me a while till I finally realized that those flashes and clicks were both of them snapping pictures of me and Walker. I immediately opened my eyes and sat up, Walker still sounded asleep.

Margaret and Brian are fully turned around with their phones facing us, taking pictures with their flash on. Walker began waking up from all the clicks, giggles, and flashes, when he finally noticed what they were doing he looked beyond embarrassed and shy.

"Look at you two cutie pies!" Brian says, showing off the picture he took of us. I'm not gonna lie we did look like a cute couple. After examining all the pictures they took of us I noticed how my head somehow ended up on his shoulder and his head rested on top of mine.

I could see Walker's face using my peripheral vision, he had a soft smile while looking at the pictures. I could feel my cheeks getting hot as I admire his smile. "Lili are you blushing??" Margaret says, purposely.

I tried to make up an excuse so I can escape the ruckus happening in the car. "No I am not?! Also, I need to use the bathroom." I say in a panic, Margret takes her sweet time pulling the handle, trying to open the door for me but I rush out the car as soon as I hear the latch click open.

Margret, Brian, and Walker get all our stuff in the trunk, say their goodbyes to Bernard, and follow into my house. While they do that I run upstairs and tidy up my room and set up the extra mattress for Brian and Walker to sleep on.

Spoiler alert, Margret and Brian end up falling asleep on that mattress snuggled up together while I'm left with Walker. Again. Margret gives the boys a house tour to buy me some time while I struggle putting the sheets on the mattress.

Thank the Lord me and Margret can basically read each other's minds so I had enough time to set up the bed. Margret was finishing up the house tour they made their way to my room. Turns out I needed more time than I thought.