Double Date

Holy shit he kissed me. I can't believe he actually kissed me. Is this real or am I fucking dreaming..

We kiss for a solid 30 seconds before we both pull away. After the kiss hee grabs my hand and starts bringing me back to the house.

I am definitely on Cloud 9 right now. I'm so happy I could die. We just kissed and now we're holding hands?!

"Let's go on a date! A double date with Margret and Brian!" Walker unexpectedly suggested.

"Alright, but they're gonna flip when we ask them." I reply.

"Thats the exact reaction I want from them." Walker says with a smirk on his face.

I giggle. I was just crying a moment ago because of him but now I'm laughing and we're talking about dates. This is too good to be true..

"What's your favorite color?" Walker asks out of nowhere.

That's pretty random. Maybe he's just trying to get to know me more?

"Baby pink. What's yours?" I ask.

"Green."

"What's your favorite flower?" Walker asks.

"That question is impossible. I love all flowers, but if I had to chose maybe white Lilac flowers or Daisies!" I say.

"Alright. What's your favorite food and drink?" He questioned.

"Definitely pizza and strawberry lemonade! What is this all about?"

"Oh, nothing." He says with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

When we arrive back at the house, Margret and Brian were already standing in front of the door waiting for us.

"Hmm.. So it seems like you guys made up? And you guys are also holding hands, cute!" Brian says sarcastically.

I bet he was jealous that, that wasn't him and Margret right now.

"Nevermind that! We should go on a double date!" Walker blurted.

"What do you mean a double date? Like a friends date? Me and Lili. You and Brian?" Margret questioned, trying tk act dumb.

"Me and Lili. You and Brian! Let's go!" Walker says with a mischievous smile on his face.

I stand there behind him, still holding his hand and smiling.

"WHAT?!" They both say at the same time.

"I told you they were gonna flip." I whisper.

After a long hour of trying to convince the both of them to go on a double date with us, they finally broke.

Me and Margret get ready in my room while Walker and Brian are taking turns getting ready in the bathroom down the hall.

While I find something to wear in my closet, Margret does her makeup.

"You like him don't you?" I tease.

"Well.." Margret stalls.

"I KNEW IT! You guys are ADORBS!!!" I squeal.

"But I'm pretty sure he just thinks of me as a friend, I mean do you see the way he acts around me?!" She sighs.

MEANWHILE WITH BRIAN AND WALKER

"Walker I don't know what to do! Shes so gorgeous I go crazy when I'm around her! I can't keep acting like I don't care!!!" Brian whines.