Part 3

Simon was eating lunch by himself, happily enjoying his sandwich. He finished right as the bell rang, grabbing his stuff and walking to his next class. Getting to the room, he sat down.

Teacher: Morning class! Today, we're going to be doing a review test!

Simon mentally facepalmed. He forgot to study again. Most of the time he had no reason to explain why he didn't study, but this time, he actually had a good reason. He was given an alien watch and wanted to check out what it could do. Although, his teacher probably wouldn't accept that as a reason.

Simon:...

Suddenly an idea pops into his head.

Teacher: I will give you all 5 minutes to get yourselves ready before I hand out the tests. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Everyone spent their time either talking with each other or crunch studying. Simon walks up to the teachers desk.

Teacher: Yes, Mr. Viper?

Simon: I-I was wondering if I could run to the bathroom real quick?

Teacher: wasn't it just lunch?

Simon: y-yeah. I would normally go at lunch but I got distracted and now I'm here.

Teacher: hmm... hurry back before the 5 minutes are up.

Simon: I will!

He speed walks out of class, hurrying down the hall and into the bathroom. He locks himself in a stall and opens his watch. He twists it and brought out Smarty.

Smarty: Hey master! How can I help?

Simon(whisper): shh. Not too loud.

Smarty(whisper); oh. Are we gonna do it in here?~

Simon(whisper): no! Look. I got distracted by looking through the watch last night. Can you please help me with this test I'm doing?

Smarty(whisper): of course! Anything to make you happy!

Simon(whisper): thanks a million!

He put her on his shoulder, her hiding in the hood of his hoodie. He quickly got back to class and sat down. The teacher starts passing around the tests. They finish, going back to the front of the class.

Teacher; you may begin.

Simon flips over his test. With the help of Smarty on his shoulder, Simon breezes through the test. He handed it in first, which was abnormal for him. The teacher gave a sceptical look before taking the paper. Simon walks back to his seat, sitting down.

Simon(whisper); thank you.

Smarty(whisper): My pleasure master ^^

Time passes and eventually the bell rang. Everyone grabs their things and leaves the classroom. Simon got to his final class and sat down.

Simon(Whisper): Could you, ummm... please help me here too...?

Smarty(Whisper): Of course!

Time skip--

Simon was walking home with Smarty still in his hood.

Smarty: So. what are you gonna do when we get home?

Simon: ummmm... play some video games?

Smarty: And then what?

Simon:... Ummm... That's it...?

Smarty:... really...?

Simon: Yeah?

Smarty:... You have access to 17 aliens, plus the ability to unlock a load more, but you want to just play video games?