Part 2

Simon was now in his room. He had tried to get the watch off, to no avail. He was now just lying in bed, tired from the stress of the night.

Simon:... please... leave...

Mia: no.

She sat at his desk chair.

Simon: I can't sleep with you watching.

Mia: I'm not leaving so you can fuck those aliens!

Simon: I'm not gonna!

He hides under the blanket.

In the morning—

Simon slowly woke up. Mia was passed out on Simon's chair. Simon got his blanket, laying it on top of her. He walks out of his room, making it into the kitchen.

Mimi: Boof!

Simon looks down at the dog.

Simon: right right. Let's go.

He opens the back door, letting his dog out to do her business. Simon put some toast in the toaster, getting his plate ready. He goes over to the door, letting Mimi back in and getting the butter out, spreading it on the toast. He starts eating and he finishes his first piece right as Mia exits his room.

Mia: ... morning...

Simon: hey. You good?

Mia: yeeeaaaahhhh....

She made it to the couch, falling over onto it. Simon rolled his eyes. He finished the toast, walking to his room and grabbing his backpack. He put on his shoes and went for the door.

Simon: I'm heading to school!

Mia: oookkkkaaaaayyyyy!!!!!

Simon locks the door on his way out, walking down the street and after awhile, gets to school. He got to his locker, quickly getting his books before hurrying to his first class.

Timeskip--

Classes were their usual drag. But like usual, he got through it without anyone noticing the strange watch on his wrist. The whole thing still confused the hell out of  him, but he would deal with it later. He starts walking home, walking at a moderate pace so he didn't get tired. He eventually made it home, opening the door to fin his sister with an angry look.

Mia: what took you so long!?

Simon: I got home at the same time as I normally do-

Mia: Not fast enough!

She huffs.

Mia: We need to talk about that stupid watch you got!

Simon: ok, sure.

He locks the door.

Simon: I don't even know half of what this thing can do.

Mia: I'm gonna look through it too! I'm not letting you do anything weird.

Simon: I'm not- ugh. Look. Last time I used this a woman made of fire popped out. We should go in the woods so we don't break anything.

Mia: sure, whatever. Let's go.

Mimi: Arf!

Mia: no! Stay here! You're gonna run off again!

Mimi gave a sad look, slowly walking away.

Small skip—

They were both in the forest now. Simon switched to the small grey alien.

Small girl: Heya master!