𝗠𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 - 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗷𝗼𝘄 𝘅 𝗳!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

MELT MY HEART

MELT MY HEART.

Starring: Grimmjow Jagaerjaquez x f!reader;

Format: one-shot;

Warnings: nsfw, vaginal fingering, vaginal sex, dirty jokes, dom!Grimmjow, sub!reader, passionate sex, creampie, mates, established relationship;

Plot: Sheltering from the wintry air and heavy snow in the chalet you had rented for a romantic weekend away from Karakura, you introduce your boyfriend to the small pleasures of life. Hot chocolate, small conversations and the warm heat provided by the fireplace led you two to a passionate moment of lust and love.

Drink chosen: GRAPPA (passionate sex in front of the fireplace). This fiction belongs to my Tumblr event "Have a drink".

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Everything around you was coated by a white blanket of snow. The landscape was breathtaking and the sound of your boots crunching the glistening ice and snow underneath your feet warmed your heart up in joy. Smiling happily, you glanced at your boyfriend behind you, shrugging the snowflakes off of his new coat trimmed with light-blue fur. His nose was scrunched up in irritation, a clear sign he loathed winter and was probably complying with your plan for the weekend for the sake of not hearing you complaining with him twenty-four hours a day.

"The cat is being dramatic again, I see" you chimed, a soft chuckle leaving your lips as you watched him roll his piercing blue eyes at you.

"You know I don't like getting wet. — he grumbled, shoving his hands into the pockets of his coat and striding up towards you with heavy steps — Unless it's on your juices" he added, a shit-eating grin crossing his lips, as you slapped his arm playfully.

You were about to retort something, when a gust of wind blew harshly over you two and words died on your tongue. Reprimanding Grimmjow could definitely wait a little longer. You needed to get into the chalet before you died of frostbite.

Shuddering, you stumbled down the snowy path that led to the small chalet you had rented for a weekened away from the stress caused by the chaotic life you lived in Karakura. A little break surley would have not hurt you and the former Espada you were dating. After having to face the recent war against Yhwach and his army of psychotic flunkies, you were not going to miss the chance to spend a romantic and peaceful weekend with your boyfriend.

Hastily unlocking the front door, hands shaking for the cold, you pushed the door open and stomped your feet onto the porch to get rid of the snow and ice remenants clinging onto your shoes. Grimmjow, albeit not being exactly a man of culture and ignoring the concept of manners, mimicked your actions and did the same. You were glad he was trying to act like a civilized person. He would have always denied that he was doing it for you, but everyone had kind of noticed a switch in his brazen manners, since you two had officially gotten together.